Disclaimer

Hello it's me Rose and I'm just here to tell you some things:

1: I do NOT own the avengers
2: I own my OC/OCS (If you would like to include one in your story, please ask for permission first. Even though I'd prob say yes anyways but heh ha)
3: do not be that asshat who steals plots, and blah. If you'd like to take inspiration, I'm perfectly okay with that.
4: Tom Holland is my spirt animal and we are practically dating but he doesn't know that.
5: Mac and cheese
6: nobody is perfect so of course I'm going to make mistakes in this story, you don't need to be rude if I make one; politely reply or message me what it is and I can fix it. SIMPLE!
7: I try to avoid making my stories cliche cause that shit is dumb and I don't want you to feel like you know what's going to happen for it to happen and it ruins the story a bit.
8: when I have a female protagonist, I do not make her to where she is constantly saved. It's annoying.
9: if you notice something different with a chapter, I most likely edited it. I don't say I edit stuff because it's more fun that way if you reread. And confusing people is my forte.
10: I ain't gay but I'd fuck black widow
11: oh yeah there are swear words in my stories.
12: I tend to make this story marvel/DC cause I do what I want bitch.
13: if you've read this far, thanks. Enjoy my story and feel free to leave a comment and vote.

and off to she's mine.