Chapter 4

"Hey Penis Parker!" I heard Flash shout from behind me, I turn around and sure enough I saw Flash with some of his friends and Peter straying away from them instantaneously.

We were in the deeper ends of the park where it was more empty and isolated. Why were they here? "Piss off Flash." Peter turned his head slightly at him and Flash laughed with his friends making 'oooo' sounds. I was a bit taken aback from Peter saying something bitter like that, what has gotten into him?

"You hurt me Penis Parker." Flash said in a derisive tone before Peter disappeared around the block.

"Flash you're such an asshole!" I shouted at him and his attention turned from his victim to me.

"Excuse me? Got something you wanna say to me Hunter?!" He yelled back and they walked towards me but I stood my ground.

"Yeah, I just did. You're an asshole." I repeated. "Peter has done nothing to you to deserve this, how fucking dare you? Do you even acknowledge what could be going on in his life? If you would even care you would know months ago he lost his uncle! Screw you Flash you spoiled rich kid!" I snapped, "the worse that's happened to you is probably that your daddy gave you 200 dollars instead of 500!"

He had anger written all over his face and he got up close to me, responding to my harsh words with a cold hard glare as he tried to be intimidating, "Don't talk about my dad." He hissed before shoving me back a bit.

I shoved my finger in his chest, "Touch me again and you'll find yourself on the ground!" I threatened and they laughed.

Flash pushed me again only harder than the first and I fell to the ground, feeling my palms scrap up along with my knees burning from hitting the concrete of the park's sidewalk. Soon I felt like someone was over me from behind and then I felt a hand grip tightly in my hair. "Did you go into this position on purpose? What a slut, but I wouldn't mind having some fun with you." I felt his fingers tangle into my hair.

"Hey!" A man yelled from the side and I took the opportunity to quickly turn around and hit whoever was above me in the batteries.

He grunted out in pain expressing how hard that hit was with profanity as I got up and rotated to see someone next to me... Someone I knew. Someone anyone knew.

"You're going to turn around before this gets bad, and I mean real bad." He threatened.

"Shit is that Tony Stark?" Flash backed off, I've never seen him look so pale.

"The one and only." Tony smirked with his ego sparking, "Now proceed to leave." He demanded as the three boys trotted off.

Tony turned his head pleased with himself, his eyes locked onto mine and I looked down avoiding eye contact, I didn't want to look at someone for this long that has taken lives from his own stupidity. "Thank you Mr. Stark, but I was perfectly fine and I could have handled that."

"Then why didn't you?" He cocked up an eyebrow and I didn't want to answer. I couldn't, why should I tell him? He might send SHIELD after me.

"Sorry, but it's late and my parents are waiting for me." I said softly, "Goodnight Mr. Stark, and thank you again."  I moved some hair behind my ear and began to walk off, but Tony grabbed my arm and we finally made eye contact. He observed my face for a moment before speaking.

"You're very familiar." Tony narrows his eyes. "Swear I know you..."

I jerked out of his grasp and I let out a stern tone, he must have saw me at the park when I almost hurt that woman.. I can't let him find out that was me... "Apologizes Mr. Stark, but I believe you've mistaken me for someone else. Perhaps you can't see well through shades when it's getting dark out."