Chapter 14

Wanda's POV

I am still in disbelief that Stewart is alive, back then before Pietro and I volunteered in HYDRA projects - We were younger, which meant we were young minded. We had something that we shared, and it was feelings for each other. How does he look as if he hasn't grown? He looks the same from when we were preteens. So many questions clouded my head and it caused Natasha's hand to wave in front of me to help me snap out of it.

"Did you hear me?"

"No." I answered honestly and she rolled her eyes.

"I was asking if you think I should go blonde, the government is still on my ass. So I figured if they come trying to look for me, I might as well look different to throw them off. The director can't hide me forever." She crossed her arms and sat down on the side of the desk.

"Yeah, you might as well." I briefly nodded with my voice humming. "Do you think it's a trap?"

Natasha seemed bothered by the change of topic but nodded with a raised eyebrow, "Who knows, the world is always finding a way to put weight on our shoulders."

"Yeah and It sucks, because I know I'm getting old." A man's voice spoke behind me and I turned to see Hawkeye with a smug grin. "So where's the kid?"

"You're in for a treat." Natasha answered with a cheeky smile.

"I'm never going to be able to retire am I?" Clint complained adjusting the bow strapped to his back.

"Don't you think it's time to get off your ass once in a while?" My lips twitched upwards in mockery. Clint's eyebrows jumped and his eyes widened.

"You did not just say that." He wagged his finger at me, "That's my line." His finger stopping wagging then pressed into his chest.

"I said it, would you like me to repeat myself?"

"Alright kids, enough." Natasha interrupted, "We need to get the old man caught up."

Clint gasped at her words faking a hurt expression. "How dare you, but yeah proceed to explain to me on what the hell is going on."

* * *

Peter's POV

I followed Tony up the stairs in front of the building of the given address. "Stay cautious." He tells me and I nod.

His hand reached the door and he opened it, Tony's arm stuck out in front of me to signal to wait. He stepped in and called out. "Hello?!" His voice echoed through the rather large room.

"Both of you come in and shut the door." A unfamiliar male voice responded.

Tony and I look at each other before he nods, "Do what he says." He commands as we both step inside and I shut the door behind me. I braced myself for any moment to be attacked by something or someone. Soon enough, someone came gently gliding above the stairs down to us. A man with a red cape and looked older than me.

"Tony Stark?" He asked.

"That's me, I'm assuming my theory on Thor sending us here was correct?"

"Not quite, he told me about you and I sent the message to lead you here. You need a portal to somewhere?"

"Pause, How do I know I can trust you? Is Thor here?" Tony inquired.

"No, but if you want to find what you're looking for, your only chance is standing....flying right here." He answered convincingly and I shrug.

"One way to find out." I say defensively and the man eyes me making me gulp.

"You're the Spider-Man." He confirms and I cock my head in confusion.