Chapter 10

"You hesitated, try again." Steve ordered and I waited for him to strike. When he did, I raised my arm up to block his and threw multiple punches into his abs. He grunted and held onto his side, "good, that's much more painful." He praised.

"I've been watching her kick your ass for a while Cap, maybe we should throw Spider-Boy in." Tony pushed Peter's back so he would stumbled onto the fighting mat.

"I'm not fighting her." Peter denied pointing at me and I crossed my arms with a smirk.

"I've seen your strength, I'm sure you're pretty balanced from what I've seen with you kid." Steve tried to persuade him.

"No." Peter repeated and I let out a small laugh so everyone's attention turns to me.

"I see, Peter doesn't want to hurt me. How sweet." I taunted him and he raised an eyebrow, "oh well, he's not ready for the embarrassment anyways." I shrug and his jaw drops.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn." Tony hummed.

"Yeah, actually I was saving you from that Ry." Peter bit back.

I held out my arms, "Then prove it Spider-Man." I got into a fighting stance as Steve walked off the mat and to Tony's side. "Don't hold back cause I'm a girl Parker!"

He scoffed as he rolled up his sleeves, making his way in front of me. "You asked for it sweetcakes."

"Don't call me sweetcakes." I gritted my teeth, I deeply hated that nickname.

"Sorry, sweetcakes." He teased with a mischievous smile.

"This is gonna be good." Tony said eagerly.

"No webs, remember that tough guy." I yell as I throw a punch and Peter easily dodged it with his own.

"I think I'll manage without them." He smirked with my fist in the palm of his hand. I took the chance to gut him with my other hand and he grunted as he let go of me.

"Come on tough guy." I say cockily as I go for a kick at his head and he dodged it before throwing a punch at me, but before it could connect - he hesitated. I took the chance to throw another kick which connected with his stomach sending him rolling across the floor.

"Kid stop going easy on her!" Tony lectured as he got up from the floor. He shook it off before circling around me.

We squared each other off, both being cautious for any move. I struck first, attempting to land a punch onto his head. He moved his head to the side and twirled around gaining momentum to kick me away. I gasped as I was flung onto the floor in front of him. A grunt left my lips as I spun underneath Peter on the floor to trip him and he fell to my side. We both quickly got up and Peter put me in a headlock. I elbowed his stomach and he groaned, I attempted to repeat the elbowing but he tripped me onto the floor. My arms were behind my back being held by one hand as another was pushing my face into the mat.

"You were saying, sweetcakes?" He taunted, I felt his grip loosen and I took the opportunity to elbow him again, flipping him underneath me. My fist was in the air ready to hit his face, with my hand pushed against his shoulder. I sat on top of him and smiled lowering my fist.

"Yeah, I said you weren't ready for the embarrassment tough guy." I smacked him on the cheek before getting off of him. I held out my hand for him and he took it as I helped him up.

"Good fight, but I was going easy on you." Peter stretched.

"Just take the L." We turn and see Natasha now there with her arms crossed.

"I-"

"Just took an L?" I cut him off and punched him playfully.

"Take that back." Peter shoved his finger into my chest.