Disguised

"Woman?  What woman?" Zhe Yan asked as he once again, applied a healing balm to Mo Yuans wounds before wrapping them tightly in clean bandages.

"I don't know who she is, but she is exceptionally powerful."  Then taking a deep breath, he added. "And exceptionally beautiful.  Surely a stunningly beautiful female Immortal with that much power would be known?" he asked as Zhe Yan helped him to sit up.

"Beautiful and Powerful you say?" his brows suddenly furrowing.

"Exactly!  So powerful, she completely obliterated The Golden Lion until only his carcass was left. Tell me Zhe Yan, surely you have heard of her?" Mo Yuan pushed him.

He did know of a woman who matched that description, but he wasn't sure whether to inform Mo Yuan or not.  Then thinking about what else he had said, his eyes suddenly raised sharply.  

"She was in the Mortal Realm?" he asked, needing immediate confirmation.

Nodding his head slowly, Mo Yuan realized his brother knew who she was.  "Who is she?" he asked a little more forcefully this time.

Not ready to let on, Zhe Yan merely shrugged his shoulders.  "I'm not entirely sure Mo Yuan, she could be one of several women that I know of, though I do have an idea, I cannot say for certain." he said so unconvincingly, that Mo Yuan swung his feet off the bed and raised himself unsteadily to his feet to face him.

"If you know who she is, then tell me.  I owe her a debt.  I destroyed her town and the people she cared about.  Her anger was very fierce, but I must try to make amends, too many innocent lives were lost." he said.  Because of him, the battle with The Golden Lion had ended up in the Mortal Realm, he needed to help them somehow, maybe with the rebuild he knew they would all be facing.  

Zhe Yans mind worked furiously.   He knew who the woman was, she was the only stunningly beautiful female Immortal powerful enough to take down The Golden Lion single handed.  He also knew Xiao Wu well, if she was as angry as Mo Yuan said she was, then she would be very unforgiving.  But he also knew his brother.  He would move Heaven and Earth to find her, which could become complicated if she found out who her enemy really was.  He could not allow the marriage arrangement to fall through, because of an incident in the Mortal Realm.

And that raised another issue.  None of her family knew where she was.  She had been gone for weeks, having never set foot out of Qing Qiu before.  That she was hiding in the Mortal Realm, suddenly infuriated him.  Bai Zhen had scoured the Mortal Realm but came up with nothing.  Not even her essence, which meant she had closed down her energy, and if her family found out, not even he could save her from their wrath.  And a woman as beautiful as she was, would immediately stand out, that meant she was also in disguise. 

They all knew she was against the marriage arrangement with Mo Yuan even refusing to meet him.  But to disappear completely without a word to anyone, was unforgivable.  But now that he knew where she was, he would inform her father, who was at that very moment scouring the Realms for her.

Now, bringing his mind back to the current situation, he decided to stall his brother for now.  With both of them under disguise, and as long as neither of them broke it, which he knew they wouldn't, he could repay his debt without her knowing who he was, and in a few weeks it would be over and the marriage arrangement would be safe.  No harm done.

"Alright, I do have an idea of who she is, and if it is who I think it is, you will not get close to her, though if you must help her, then the only way you are going to get anywhere near her Mortal Realm people is by going under disguise Mo Yuan.   You do not want to make an enemy of her, she is ruthless and unforgiving if she feels she or those she loves has been treated unfairly.  And going by what you've just told me, I'm very surprised she didn't try to kill you too."  he told him truthfully.