Epilogue

Arriving back on Kunlun Mountain and flanked by Bai Zhen, Zhe Yan and Die Feng, Mo Yuan was led to his chamber.  But the sight that met him when he arrived back having been gone for only a few hours was astounding.  The whole of Kunlun Mountain was lit up brilliantly with wedding banners, streamers, lanterns and enormous floral arrangements that covered almost every square inch, but it was when he passed the banquet area that his eyes really bulged.

Open mouthed, he took in the hundreds of Celestial Aides who were already serving their guests pre- banquet drinks among the hundreds of trestles that had been erected in the air above the and beyond the bridal table that only himself and Bai Qian would sit at.

Qing Qiu girls were also there moving about the quests with light refreshments as his Disciples took several of the guests on short tours about the grounds.

"Just how many people were involved in all of this?" Mo Yuan asked stunned beyond words.

Laughing lightly, Zhe Yan placed his hand on his shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.  "Would you believe me if I told you, the whole world was involved?" he asked before almost falling over from his own laughter as Mo Yuans mouth dropped.

Not only was the entire Celestial Palace in attendance, but Qing Cang along with his children and several of their Generals were also there.

"How?" he asked unable to believe his eyes, but the laughter had begun to chuckle up inside of him at the sheer scale of what she had achieved.

But it wasn't Zhe Yan who answered him, but Bai Zhen.  "Xiao Wu may not be known to the Realms, but her name is.  It took only one acceptance for the rest to follow, and with them, we were all able to put this day together in 3 Immortal Realm Days.

Almost choking on that last statement, Mo Yuan came to a complete halt to stare at him.  "Three days?" he asked his eyes now bulging madly at them all.  "Who's acceptance was it that brought the rest together?" he asked as he continued to stare at the multitudes of people now roaming the Mountain at will.

"Who else would it be?" Zhe Yan asked laughing.  "Only one mans voice has the ability to get the whole world moving." he continued as the man himself joined them.

"You Di Jun?" Mo Yuan asked as he continued to look around him then back again.

"Well, Di Jun was the main voice, but with High God Bai Zi and High God Zhe Yans names thrown in, the world really had no option but to follow suit.  And what better way to get the world celebrating than a prank against The War God?" Bai Zhen said laughing.

"Alright, enough talk." Di Jun said firmly with a small glint in his eye.  "I do believe you have a bride waiting for you." he added taking his arm and turning him back in the direction of his chamber.

"That is true." said Zhe Yan.  "Best you get moving Mo Yuan, or there really could be a battle on Mount Cang Wu." he added laughing as they all turned to lead him forward.

________________________________________________________________

Entering his chamber, he was once more met with wedding banners, a new bed which had been decorated with a wedding quilt and surrounded by red and gold canopy drapes.  And throughout the whole chamber were large floral arrangements full of peach blossoms which lightly scented the air.

Seated on the bed among a scattering of petals was Bai Qian surrounded by Celestial Maids and Qing Qiu girls who were under command of her mother.

But what caught his eye first, was the bassinet in the center of the room.

"She is not here, Mo Yuan.  She will join you later." Bai Zhen whispered into his ear as he almost ran towards it

Leading him forward, the women all stepped back as Mo Yuan was seated beside her and his battle armor arranged for comfort by both Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen.  Then filling their wine goblets which were attached by a thin red thread, they were given them.