Playtime 2

Arriving at the Peach Tree Woods, Ai did not waste any time.  It was morning in the Immortal Realm and having pulled her energy into herself and throwing up an invisibility barrier, she immediately made her way to Zhe Yans wine cellar.  It took several minutes to gather as many bottles as she could carry, but no sooner had she made it out of the cellar and ready to return, than she immediately came face to face with Zhe Yan.

"And what do you think you're doing Xiao Wu?" he asked smirking at her.  She should have known he would see through her barrier, he was one of the few that could.

"What are you doing awake?" she asked annoyed to see him, and not wanting to be there any longer than she had to.

Chuckling lightly at her idiotic question, he just shook his head at her.  "Xiao Wu, you woke me up with all that noise, and that barrier is enough to wake the dead." he said throwing his hand over her and lifting it off her, yet one look at what she was wearing had him almost laughing and nor did he hide his astonishment.

"Please tell me you are not going anywhere in that, or you at least have a robe which you intend to wear over it." he asked in mock horror.

Thoroughly embarrassed that Zhe Yan saw her in such a revealing state, even though she had grown up with him, and nudity was not something they took much notice of, she could not help but blush heavily under his intense wide eyed gawping, considering the dress she was wearing was almost see through and she wore nothing beneath it. 

 "I'm sorry Zhe Yan, but I'm in a hurry, I just came for some of the best wine in the whole world, no other wine could possibly compare or do justice to the event I am attending." she said forcing a smile through her bright red cheeks as she continued to flatter his master wine making skills, while strategically placing her hands over her exposed body parts as best as she could.  If there was one thing about Zhe Yan, he had no shame when it came to shaming her, his eyes raked her dress and what he could see with open amusement.

Knowing where she was headed and how little time she had in their world as the Mortal world turned so much quicker, he laughed, and if it wasn't for the lovely little Meili, he would have played games to keep her there.  "Alright, but don't forget your meeting with Mo Yuan in 2 days time Xiao Wu.  And don't be late." he chided her softly, as she smiled but said nothing, wanting only to leave.

Finally seeing him walk away, she quickly ducked back into the cellar and grabbed a few more bottles of wine before quickly returning to the mortal realm.  With almost 30 bottles of Zhe Yans stronger 100 year old wines in her sleeves and hands, she had enough to play with for at least a couple of weeks, if not more she thought to herself laughing as she cloud jumped directly to own little cottage by the side of the forest.

Returning at once to her Mortal Realm disguise and closing down her energy, she was once more Ai, and as she let herself into her little home with her haul of fine wines, she began to smile the brightest smile in months as she prepared herself for Jie.

Even though she was only gone for about an hour or so, two days had already passed and it was late evening when she finally arrived, and she knew by now, he would not only be beside himself, he would be out looking for her.  With a smile, she popped open the first bottle of wine.

______________________________________________________

Jie waited all night for Ai's return, not sleeping or even resting, and when the sun began to rise in the early morning sky, he began to pace furiously.  Picking up the scroll, he reread it in disbelief.

'Jie, since you can't bare to be with me any longer, I am going to where I am wanted.  Have fun in my absence, I will be.  Don't wait up for me either. Ai.'