Defloration

Placing his new bride on the bed, Jie moved quickly to fill the goblets with wine, then handing one to her, he sat beside her as they both took a sip, then pulling the goblets, the thin strand of cotton the held them together was broken in one swift move.

Then  taking her goblet he placed it back on the side table and sat beside Ai, before taking her hand into his. Realizing she was afraid, he squeezed her hand a lightly before placing his hand around her shoulders.  "Ai, I love you. " he said softly.  "And I promise to be gentle." he added before standing to face her.

Looking down at her still veiled face, he could see her shoulders were tense and having said nothing to him since they arrived, he sighed softly to himself.  He had bedded many women in his time, and taken more virgins than he could remember, but the one thing that always stayed with him, was the fear.  And though he had always taken his time, and ensured he was as gentle as he could be, he really didn't care too much for them once he was done.  But, this was no ordinary woman, and she was no ordinary virgin,  Suddenly he too became afraid for her.  At that moment, for the first time in his life, he suddenly realized how unfair it was to be a woman.  

Lowering his hands slowly, he took her veil and lifted it gently off her face, before falling to his knees to look at her.  Smiling broadly he knelt before her shaking his head lightly at her.  "Ai." he said softly, as he raised both hands to hold her face gently.  "You are so beautiful." he whispered, unable to believe she really was his wife.

 Leaning forward he kissed her ever so gently on her lips.  It was the most tender of kisses which she also returned.  Removing the veil completely, Mo Yuan released the pin from her hair, he loved how it flowed gently about her shoulders, she looked so feminine this way, and as he kissed her again, her hands also raised to remove the pin from his hair.  She too love the way his hair fell about his shoulders, and though it wasn't as long as hers, it was long enough for her to run her fingers through it.

Then taking both of her hands, he stood her up before pulling her body into his arms to lightly embrace her.  "I promise, I will be gentle Ai." he told her softly, as he kissed her once more, this time a little longer and though he could feel her shaking slightly, he continued to kiss her softly.

"Jie, I know you will be.  I trust you." she said shyly, breaking their kiss, and ducking her head down shyly into his chest.  

This was what he loved the most about Ai.  Her demure shyness touched him deeply.  Stopping the laughter that almost exploded from him, he pushed her back gently and lifted her head towards him to take back her beautiful soft lips once again.  And as he kissed her, he very slowly began to undress her.  First her outer wedding gown, then her dress, and then her under gown, until only her undergarments remained and not once did his lips stop the kisses, not even when he felt her slightly tense again as her final inner robe was removed.

Then reaching behind her, he pulled down the wedding blanket and helped her into bed before he quickly disrobed himself down to his own undergarments.  Moving to lie down beside, he pulled her rigid body into his arms tenderly and looked at her.  "Ai, close your eyes." he told her as he lowered his head to take her lips again.

But she wanted to see everything, so keeping her eyes open, she kissed him back, and she knew, that once they started to really move, she might not be able to hold back.  Telling herself to lie still and let him make the first moves, she calmed herself down and tensed her body slightly, but with every kiss, she could feel herself falling.

Licking her lips lightly, he felt her gasp as her hands automatically sought to reach for him.  Smiling softly, Jie, licked her lips a little more forcefully this time, and was pleasantly surprised to hear her sigh as her lips parted to allow him entry.  It was the first time she had ever shown a reaction, so taking heart from it, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and very tenderly he licked her seeking tongue as his hands sought to remove her undergarments.