Family

Work began on their new home the following day, though Jie and Ai were not there for the laying of the foundation.  Instead they kept themselves hidden away in her little house for the following week, leaving only for necessities, before returning to enjoy each others company and the simple pleasures of sitting outside to eat, to read poetry together, to take short walks at night to their little hill to lie under a curtain of stars, or to return to bed to make love again and again.

Never had Ai, known such happiness, or pleasure.  Jie was an experienced lover, who learned quickly what pleasured her the most, and knowing exactly how to prolong it to give her the most enjoyment, their love making was long and sensual.  He also taught her how to please him, though her blushing and demure shyness took some time to overcome, but for the rest of the week they spent as much time as they could getting to know each other intimately.

Jie too, couldn't get enough of her.  Her sweet and gentle manner and shy advances merely intensified his love for her.  Though he did laugh loudly when during their initial love making sessions, she stopped to take his semi hard manhood into her hands.  

Stroking him like he had taught her, he suddenly roared with laughter at the intense way she was studying his fast growing hardness between her sweet blushes and amazed glare as it tripled in size in her hands, her eyes widening in complete wonder.  But his laughter instantly ceased when in embarrassment, she ducked her head down directly onto his throbbing shaft, causing him to grunt and thrust up involuntarily. 

Seeing the pleasure she had inadvertently given him, she instinctively lowered her mouth over him and suckled him softly and with an inner knowing, she ran her tongue up and down his fully engorged manhood as he suddenly lashed up against her hot moist mouth.  The very sight of her mouth riding him so sensually and blushing heavily, Jie felt himself losing fast.

Reaching down, he had pulled her up onto him and then down onto near exploding shaft where he watched in amazement as the pure pleasure on her face took her over quickly, he immediately released into her with an agonizing roar, dragging her screaming writhing body with him.

 He loved watching her come all over him, that the sight of her hot wet walls swallowing his thickness and the sight of her erotic writhing,  never failed to arouse the same desire, and every time it ended, the blushing would return.  He hoped she would never lose that aspect of herself, her bashfulness was endearing and so adorable.

Though eventually the week came to an end, but by the end of it, they were well and truly wedded, blissful and very much in love.  

_____________________________________________________

Their return to the construction site brought on more blushes and shy looks as his crew stopped to stare at their arrival, causing her embarrassed reddening cheeks to redden the brightest shade Jie had ever seen, which only made his crew laugh at her, causing her to duck her head down into him while he drew her into an embrace.  "Ai.  Why don't you prepare lunch, while I go over what's been accomplished so far." he suggested to give her a chance to back away gracefully, while hiding his own urge to laugh along with them.

Nodding shyly, she made a hasty retreat as Jie looked about the site.  With the extra workers, the frame had already been raised and if they kept at the same pace, their home would be completed by the end of the week.  Already men were arriving with the roofing tiles, and as he oversaw the final planks of wood being erected to split the bed chamber from the main room, more men arrived with the paving stones that Jie had ordered.  They were all inlaid with the shells he had collected with Ai, though he ordered them to be put to the side.  Together with Ai, they would lay the tiles themselves once the house was completed.