Revenge 2

No sooner had Ai left, than Tai immediately begin to plan a trip to the auctions.  Jie had never left him behind before, and that he had chosen to go without him this time, had really upset him.  If Jie wanted them to raise their own horses, then he should have a say in which one he wanted, after all he was not a child anymore, he was to marry soon, and that meant making decisions for himself.  He had every intention of raising horses of their own, and having attended enough auctions with Jie learning the fine art of bidding and haggling, he knew exactly what he needed to do.  

Waiting for evening to hit, would be the best approach, as he would be able to slip out unnoticed.  If there was one thing he learned about Chang Li, he was a man who liked comfort, and being outside in the cold was not his idea of comfortable.  And if Chang Li were to catch him leaving, it was not unheard of for Tai to take the horses out for a quick run. In fact it was imperative, to leave them for too long in the stables, even in winter was not good for their health.  They were animals and needed the exercise as much as people.

And riding the horses at night was also a well known habit, he loved the feeling of flying under the stars with the wind in his hair.  So when night finally fell, he waited until his sister was asleep before walking out the front door completely unnoticed, knowing he would be.  Chang Li was too busy doing what he did best and that was whittling.  Carving small insects out of twigs, something Jie had taught him to do and having created quite a few small ornaments already, he was practicing the finer art of carving intricate designs into his little masterpieces.

And nor did Chang Li notice the whinnying of the horses as Tai approached his own horse which was still tied up to the Lean-to at the back of the house, nor the sudden rush of hooves as he fled past the house and out onto the main path.  And with an overnight bag packed with a change of clothing, money he had saved for moments like this one, and a hunters knife should he need to use it, Tai hit the main track to the little settlement and an auction to buy his own horse.

________________________________________________________

Throwing Mo Yuan onto his back, Bai Qian straddled his waist quickly pinning him to the bed in an instant.  Breathing heavily from her very powerful release, one she had liked very very much, she looked down into his eyes in fury.

"What the hell are you playing at Mo Yuan?" she asked as her own eyes darkened as she caught her breath.  The arrogant bastard, she thought to herself as she lost herself in the dark swirling pools of never ending blackness looking back at her, the same eyes from before that had held her captive and made her want to do things to him, she would never even dream of doing to Jie.  This man was dangerous but very alluring.

But knowing she could not continue, not when she had a husband and children who were waiting for her, the only people in her world she loved just as much as her own family, she threw those thoughts out the window and glared down at him as the anger came back.

Laughing Mo Yuans eyes suddenly sparkled with mirth which completely floored her.  For his eyes to go from a dark dangerous glint to a soft honey brown shimmer was amazing to watch, the transition between the two was instantaneous.  Captivated Bai Qian suddenly found herself smiling despite herself. 

Rolling his fingers lightly up the outside of her bare legs, Mo Yuans smile grew wider while she continued to gaze fascinated at the change in his eyes.  They were so soft, so very gentle, it was hard to imagine that only seconds before, the danger in them had her ready to flee.  And not from fear, but the desire that was still raking her body, no matter how hard her mind tried to deny it.

But now, those same eyes, were not only laughing at her, they were holding her captive.  Slowly she raised a hand and gently caressed one eye, and then the other before allowing her fingers to trace the contours of his face and down to his chin to stroke his beard.  As before, she found it fascinating.  It was well maintained, in perfect symmetry to his perfectly chiseled jawline.