B

I raised my lashes under the veil and looked the surrounding. I gasped at the decoration. It is fully lighted up with violet color of lights. Loud music is booming in the lawn. The sitting chairs wrapped in white cloth where the table is wrapped in blue color. There is path made up of rose petals till the altar. 

Naina: U know whole media is covering your wedding.

She whispered in my ear and I chuckled lightly. Yes, she was true whole Indian media is covering the wedding as it is big fat Indian wedding of Shekhawat's and Aggarwal's. We are one of the reputed family in India where everyone knows us and respect us whole heartily. Whether my father is VP in their company but the chairman who will become my father in law soon treats him like his dearest friend but I never had a chance to meet him. It was always heard from Paa about him. 

We made our way on the rose petals and stopped close to altar. The altar was like a round shape of canopy which is decorated in flowers and lights. Priest was sitting at one side and performing rituals with him. He stopped and gestured us to sit beside him. They made me sit on his right side and left me alone with this stranger. Priest start performing prayers. From under my veil I start watching him. He was dressed in golden embodied sherwani with red stole on his shoulder. There is red turban on his head with broach. I can see his face but it all look neutral and fully concentrated on prayers.

Priest : Time for exchanging garlands.

Our garlands arrived by Naina. He took the garland and wore me. I did the same thing.

Priest: exchanging garlands means that we all here present to know that u both are accepting each other willingly and pleasantly.

He made us understand the reason behind the exchanging our garlands. I nodded my head and I don't know about him did he nods or not. Again priest start chanting and soon Maa and Paa arrived and sit opposite of him. They start performing my kanyadaan. He forward his hand and they put mine in his. This is the first time I touched him. His palms are so warm against mine. A blood rush flowed in my veins. Its not like that I got tingles or jittery feelings it just I m damn nervous who got married in 4 days after getting pestering for 3 days from ur lovable parents and due to this my whole body is froze in end of February winter. 

Priest and my parents start performing my kanyadaan. Whatever priest saying my parents repeating his words and he was agreeing and I can see under my veil that his lips were moving but I can't hear him. My kanyadaan got completed and wedding rings arrived. Yes, we didn't get engaged. His parents wants things before a week end so they directly jumped on wedding and my lovable parents happily agreed.

Note my sarcasm here. 

We exchanged our rings. Priest again start chanting and soon he asked for pheras. We got up on our feet and he asked me to come forward. I step and come in front of him. He start explaining the meaning of vows and I start taking round of fire and he is behind me. First- Food, next- strength- physically and mentally. Third- happiness and prosperity. We stopped and this time priest asked him to come forward. He again start explaining and he start circling the fire and I behind him. Fourth- love and respect toward each other and our families. The next vow is about children and their well beings. Sixth vow is related to a peaceful life and last vow is togetherness and loyalty.

We completed our seven vows and this time I sit on his left side. Priest asked for mangalsutra. I bow down my head and his hands come around my neck. He tied and next filling my partition comes. My veil slightly remove from my head. His pinch fingers came in front of my eyes and he put sindoor in my partition and he stopped. He didn't pulled back his finger. What's going on? Why he is not pulling back? It make me confused and curious why he stopped. I lift my lashes and he was already looking at me. My eyes locked with his grey eyes. What ??? Grey eyes ??? Did I said right ? Grey eyes??

My mind nodded with pressed lips in thin line.

But how it could possible I means its very rare that we Indians have grey eyes and his eyes are so compassionate, so intense, so deep like a sea, so hypnotizing. It feels like time stopped. I forget to blink my eyes. This is the first time I came across with the most captivating eyes. HIS EYES 

There is some clearing throat sound comes and I immediately set back. My nobody or said my arranged husband have the most captivating eyes. This is the first time I saw him and why my eyes have to be locked with his eyes only.

Priest : Now u are husband and wife.

Priest pronounced and for a while I forget about the most captivating eyes. Now onwards u can call me Sanyukta Singh Shekhawat or Mrs. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I m not anymore Sanyukta Aggarwal who is a college going girl and wants to do Masters in Finance. I m now a married woman. My long life identity of being his wife only. But there is one more thing. I m regretting now why I didn't met him before. How I will live my whole life with him who have so pure and captivating eyes.

You all are thinking why I m saying this. But that's truth. I m mostly attracted to a person by their eyes and smile. Eyes mostly speak of their heart where smile... Damn... Please God don't give him that type of smile.  I already feel like I lost the half battle when I lost myself in his eyes like I m his lover and  if he have that type of smile I will definitely lose everything even my sanity.

PS: I m not experienced in this field  😉 😉 so bear it if I missed something.

Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistake..

Aarhu