T

New morning of the day started with new exultation. I feel so lively and fresh in today's air like I was born again. And all cause of him. He is so perfect and awesome person. What I did do that I deserved him. He is calm, caring, loving, a true gentleman. He gives me all his attention and time. I can put faith in him. And not to forget he is romantic too which I m not. He made me blush anytime. While we share the proximity he never make me uncomfortable with touches. Every time his touches were gentle and so smooth like I m a porcelain doll and I will break soon. And what did he called me last night in my ear. 

Put some pressure..

My mind always stop working when he is around me and touch me.I start rubbing my temple to remind the word.

Randhir: Sanyukta. R u ready ?

His voice comes from my behind and I turned back. He looked at me with crossed arms. He is wearing white shirt over that purple vest with purple tie and black pants. He looks handsome and now I know why he likes purple. He really look great in purple.

Randhir: I think u should change ?

I frowned a little and turned back to mirror to see my reflection. I m wearing vanca casual red top with light fade blue jeans and it looks good on me. I saw him he pocketed his hands in his pants and start taking steps towards me and stop right behind me. His grey eyes bore into mine in the mirror.

Randhir: Don't u ask why ?

I: Why?

I saw his hand lifted and I looked at him confusingly. His knuckles brushed my cheeks.

Randhir: cause they are not matching with these.

I bit my lower lip and down my head of shyness.

Randhir: Now it's getting...

My head jerked up and I saw my reflection. Pinkish red color were on my cheeks. I start fidgeting with my fingers with lowered head.

Randhir: it's getting more...

His voice was playful and I really want to run now. I don't want face him. He is really a teaser. A minute or two minutes before I was thinking he is sweet and caring but he is..

Randhir: Come let's eat. We are getting late.

I heard him from far and I looked at the mirror. He had suit in one hand and other was in front of me. With slow steps I walked and forward my hand. His warmth which I always prefer comes into the contact. He walked ahead of me and I can't held my smile. I smiled and looked at our locked hands. My hand is really fitted in his. We descend the stairs with our locked hands. We stopped at the table and seated.

Randhir: In evening we are going to learn something.

I spin my head to look at him.

I: What ?

Randhir: It's a kind of surprise.

He winks and immediately turned my head. A small goofy smile curved my lips. Mary served our breakfast and we start eating.

*

The drive was barely 45 mins and was so comfortable in his Mercedes and especially when he was holding my hand and brushing his thumb over my knuckles. He was creating new sensation in my body when he was brushing. A jittery feel came inside my body and I tried to avoid them by looking outside the window. But that not worked and I start taking long deep breathe to calm my nerves through out the drive and right now we are parked in my college parking. I was excited and nervous too.

Randhir: Robert please give a moment.

I looked at my front and Robert climbed out the car. I turned to him.