AJ

I instantly turned to face this voice. My Ma was standing with open arms. My hands flew to my mouth. Tears brimmed my eyes. Without thinking more I ran to her and hugged her tightly. Tears falling from my eyes like waterfall. We both are weeping badly. Even if we talk everyday but her one presence all make difference and make me feel how much I miss her embrace.  

Voice: All love to ur Ma. What about me ? 

I laughed softly. I looked at my right side. My Pa was standing with crossed arms. I rushed to him and he took me into a big hug. He kissed my top and caressed my hair. 

Pa: How is my baby ?

I sniffs. 

I: I m fine. How r u ?

Pa: Now I m feeling alive.

We parted away and I saw my Pa's eyes filled with tears. I gently wiped his tears.

Voice: Even we are here.

Pa chuckled where I tightly shut my eyes on her teasing voice. 

Time to face. 

My inner voice sing. I suppressed my lips in tight and slowly turned to Mom. She was smiling sheepishly. I gulped and with slow step I walked to her. I bend to touch but she quickly grabbed me in a hug. I respond with bit hesitation. 

Mom: Enjoyed the cooking. Huh?

She silently whispered in my ear. First I was confused what the meaning behind the words but then I changed into red in embarrassment. I know what she is talking. She pulled back with happy wide smile. I felt more embarrassed. She chuckled and left me. I turned to Dad and touched his feet. 

Randhir: Now if every one is mingled now will u tell me how this sudden visit ? 

He asked with Dad with frowned lines. He scoffs. 

Dad: First tell me why u changed the pass code?

I dazed at him. He changed the pass code. But why ? I waited for his reply. He gestured us towards hall and we walked. 

Randhir: Security reasons. 

I sit beside Ma where he sit with Pa. Mom and Dad sits very close to each other.

Dad: Security reasons ? 

He furrowed his eyes with confusion. I saw he rolled his eyes.

Randhir: Yes. Now will u answer ?

Mom grinned.

Mom: We thought of preponing our vacations. As her exams are over too and so we thought why should not we meet both of u and spend some quality time as a happy big family.  And also we got a chance live with our daughter as U brought her here very next day.

He rolled his eyes again.

Randhir: Very next two days. Please correct.

He said with fake smile. Dad chuckled.

Mom: By the way U give off to Mary and Robert. May we know why ?

She wiggled her eyebrows and a teasing smile covering her lips. I down my lashes and bite my cheeks and lips inwardly.  

Randhir: Mom. They are human too. They also need offs. 

He said sarcastically but I feel shy to look at them.  I know what she is trying to say. She is like Naina. Ma's hands covered mine and I looked up. Her eyes still bit watered.

Ma: How r u ?

I smiled.

I: I m fine. How r u ?