N

We reached the venue. The drive was so wonderful, smooth and comfortable. During the ride I checked the speed and screen displayed 60 MPH in 2.8 seconds. My eyes widen in surprised but I was grinning like a child.

Randhir: Ready?

I looked at him and blinked my eyes. He walked out and a valet opened my door. I slide out elegantly from the car. He came my side with smile. Instead of offering his hand he offered me his arm and I linked my arm with his. We walked on the dark green carpet. There were so many photographers from news channels making there presence. All turned to us and I tightly grasped his arm. I always prefer low profile. I m not used of this paparazzi. He looked at me and assured me with patting my hand on hi arm. I heard their loud gasped. Few seconds later, one photographer approached us.

Photographer: Mr. Shekhawat !

He nods in acknowledgement and he brought his arm around my waist. The photo clicked and then every flashed turned toward us for clicks. He showed his hand in air and we passed the area. I felt relieved. We entered in the hall and the party was on its swing. Group tables were set and live music is playing by the band at one side. There is black and white checkered floor and above that a huge chandelier is hanging from the ceiling. He pulled me with him and we approached toward an old couple. Both looked around the age of fifties or more. The man is wearing black suit with black tie. He had light brown hair with green emerald eyes and white skin. He have some old age lines on his face. And there is a lady beside him. She looks so elegant in her white dress. She is quite tall and slim. She have pale skin. Her blonde hair were trimmed in bob cut style. She has ocean blue eyes. And most importantly there is no wrinkle or line on her face. They saw us and man smiled widely.

Man: Welcome Dhir.

He offered his hand for shake. He took it and they shook.

Randhir: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Brosnan.

The lady kissed his cheek and greeted him back. They turned their attention to me with arched eyebrow.

Mr. Brosnan: And may I know who is this beautiful young lady ?

A snickered sound came from Randhir's mouth.

Randhir: She is Sanyukta. My wife.

Mr. and Mrs. Brosnan eyes got wide in shocked. But soon they composed it with a pleasant smile.

Mr. Brosnan: Welcome child.

He asked for my hand and I looked at Randhir's side. He nods with assured eyes and I passed my hand to Mr. Brosnan. He kissed at the back of my hand and I greeted him. Next Mrs. Brosnan greeted me.

Mrs. Brosnan: U look lovely dear. Dhir U have very gorgeous wife.

I nervously put back my string of hair behind my ear.

Randhir: Thank U Ava.

Mr. Brosnan: U both are sitting with us.

He agreed and we start walking with them. We leads to the table in the center. I sit next to Ava and he sit beside me. Where Mr. Brosnan leads to a small stage with podium on it. The live music stopped and Mr. Brosnan greeted all the audience with hello.

Mr. Brosnan: Thank U ladies and gentlemen to our charity ball. I hope u will enjoy ur night here and show ur generosity toward this charity. As u all know this charity is for the homeless peoples.

I peeked at his side and he was fully concentrated on Mr. Brosnan's speech.

Mr. Brosnan: Now I handed the stage to master of auctioneer . Please be seated and enjoy.

Applause's happened and he walked off the stage. A young man entered and his voice boomed in hall. Mr. Brosnan sit beside her wife and kissed her cheek. I immediately turned my attention toward the stage but found his eyes were at my side with smile. His eyes were dark like rain storm cloud. Goosebumps again raised on my skin and I immediately looked down. No I m not going to show him what how much his eyes are effecting me today.

Auctioneer: So ladies and gentlemen get ready now. We are presenting seven lovely ladies and five handsome hunks who all agreed to auction there first dance of tonight.

All applauded.

Auctioneer: So first name is Alice Smirov.

A black hair girl walked on the stage confidently. She is wearing off white long sequin dress and a slit at the side of her dress and showing her long waxed leg. She stopped at the end of the stage.

Man: She is from Russia. An exchange student and study in St. Angela's college. As part time she worked as model for Ondine. So gentlemen what bid will u make ?

From my behind a one calls.

Call 1: Six hundred Euros.

I gasped. In starting Six hundred Euros for a student. A very quickly other calls.

Call 2: Thousand Euros.

Wow.. they really showing their generosity or it is something else. Hall become silent nobody made the call.

Auctioneer: No one ... Once... Twice.. done.

He hit the small hammered to the podium.

Man: Next is for the ladies. Please welcome Damian King.

A tall fair handsome man walked on the stage with attitude. He was dressed in black checkered suit with white tie.

Man: He is a software engineer. He is very fitness freaked person. He loves to travel the world. So ladies who want this man for her first dance ?

A lady shrilled voice boomed.

Call: 2000 Euros.

I looked back who made the call and she is forty year old lady. My eyes popped out of its socket. The man she bids is younger than him. May be seven or eight and she... WOW...

A heard snorted and turned back to the snorted voice. He was looking at my side with amused smile. I forget about the auction for a while and turned my all attention to my husband.

I: Why are u smiling?

Randhir: Nothing...

He again turned back with sheepish smile and looked at the stage. I leaned to his ear.

I: R u not going to bid ?

He turned and I back to my sitting position. His brow is cocked upward.

Randhir: U want I should bid ?

I swallowed and

I: Yes.. It is for good cause.

He chuckled lightly and leaned toward me.

Randhir: U really want I should bid and leave my beautiful innocent wife to these idiotic male species who were dying to lay their hands over her from the starting.

He said with very dangerously low voice. He sounds like I m her possession.

Yes U do. U are his wife.

Randhir: I m not idiot and more I will do the charity but not by auctioning.

He clearly stated and turned his face to the stage where I was lost in his words. What he said ? He found me beautiful and innocent. Really ? And what he said idiotic male species drooling over me. It can't possible. I'm plain simple girl. Why all men drool over me when there are so many beautiful girls and ladies here. And all of them look like some models with perfect curves and body.

I felt someone is bored in my direction. I turned and found Mr and Mrs. Brosnan were grinning. Are they grinning on me ? Did I again fool myself ? I immediately turned my attention to stage.

Next part is on way :)

Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistake..

Aarhu