O

The auction ended. The collected amount will be told to us at the end of the event. It is time for the first dance of tonight. Those twelve comes on the checkered floor with their partners. Live music start and they start dancing on the beat. After a while Mr. and Mrs. Brosnan left to the floor. They joined the others. And soon the floor start crowding . I felt my hand tugged in air.

Randhir: Come.

My eyes widen. Are we going to dance ?

I: I don't know how to dance ... Sorry.

I: Still. Come.

He gently pulled me from my chair and took me to the floor. He placed his both hands on my waist and pulled me very close to himself. I sucked the air and both my hands land on his chest. His broad chest.

Randhir: Place ur hands on my shoulders and directly look into my eyes only.

I jerked up and looked at him with wide eyes.  He wants I should directly look into his eyes? Is he trying to play with me? Didn't he know what his eyes do to me?

Randhir: Trust me...

With hesitation, I removed my hands from his chest and placed on his shoulders. With gaining lots of confidence from my whole body, I connected my eyes with his. He slowly start swaying his body along with mine. As the music progressed, I felt relaxed and a small smile appeared on my lips. He changed our position and his right hand held my left hand and he start leading. The warmth between us grew powerful and my heartbeat was growing steadily along with dance. He is an expert in dancing and his eyes never left mine. He lead us to other side of floor while dancing and I decided to let it go. I start matching his movement. He give me a million dollar smile and we start dancing like a dream.

*

The music stopped and applause fill my ears. I looked around the floor was empty and only we two are on the floor. Everyone is clapping for us. He bowed and I was flushed. What did happened ? How I didn't get in my mind what he is doing? Was I so much lost in his eyes? He made me dance is fine but like this. When whole ball room staring on us and clapping.

But U loved it.

Yes, I do. I loved it. But like this ?  Do I really want to dance like this when whole room applaud us ? He pulled me and I brought back from my thoughts. We left the floor and sit on our table.

Randhir: Someone told me she didn't knew dance but she gathered all room applause's.

He said with mischievous smile and I felt blush in embarrassment. I look down immediately.  

Randhir: But seriously Sanyukta u dance really well and I m impressed.

He chuckled and I feel like red tomato. There is voice on the microphone and I looked up. There is the auctioneer standing on podium.

Auctioneer: Welcome back Ladies and gentlemen. I hope u all enjoy ur dance tonight.

Everyone clapped from their table.

Auctioneer: Now as I told u before that at the end of tonight I will told u the amount of collection. And I m very pleased to announce that ur generosity really made efforts. We collected Sixty Thousand Euros tonight.

Everyone highly applauded. That's really a huge amount.

Auctioneer: Thank U all of U and Ur generosity.

He left the stage and I turned to him. Where he is looking something in his suit. I looked at him confusingly and he brought a checkbook and put it on the table. He looked at me.