J

I lazily opened my eyes and found its morning. The teal colored curtains stopping the sun rays to fall in the room. I huffed and sit up. And again I was in middle and he is nowhere. Where he goes early in the morning every day? I hit my head back to the bed post. Last night we didn't talk like we did before. He was tired and I, when my head hit the pillow my eyes shut immediately and I went into a deep sleep. And now I m sitting in the middle. Should I ask him to give me right side of the bed? 

My mind narrowed her eyes and nodded. Great then I will do today only. I removed the cover and crawled out of bed.  I opened the door and start passing the corridor. I know Mary and Robert will not come soon. I turned my hair into pony tail and start walking downstairs and some buzzing and booming sound echoing in the area. Where it is coming from? I start following the sound and moment later it turned into music. Hard rock music. I turned my right and it is coming from a room and there is no door on it. I walked more and my eyes widen and oxygen stuck in my lungs. There is he is with half naked back and black yoga pant. He was doing pull ups. He has V-shaped back with broad shoulders. He was looking at ceiling and legs are crossed at the end. His biceps muscles flexed whenever he goes up. Up. Down. Up. Down. I averted my gaze a bit and his front comes into my view through mirror. All the cuts in arms are clearly visible. His clean chiseled chest with well toned abs. A V line visible near his torso and disappeared under his yoga pants. He stopped and his sweat drop traveled from his chest to his abs and then disappeared his pants. He took the towel and wiped them. He turned and his Grey eyes matched with my eyes and I sucked more air. I was caught red handed by my husband. If he finds me I was staring...

Seriously staring u were drooling on him.

I avoid for a while and focused at front. He was walking to me with so ease and showing his broad chest. But I was so compelled and rooted on my spot. He stand in front of me so close that I can smell his manly smell with the mix of sweat. His warm hand comes in front of my eyes and he pulled out my finger from mouth. When it came in mouth ?

Randhir: It's a bad habit.

He said with husky voice and I slipped from the frame where I was leaning but he immediately caught me. His warm palms around my shoulders and made me stand properly. How I got so clumsy?

Randhir: U okay ?

He looked worried and tensed. I wet my lips and blinked my eyes. Twice. Thrice. But still shuttered to reply. He looked at me with confused and narrowed eyes. I shook my head to composed myself.

I: yes...

He give me his heart warming smile and I m flushed. 

Randhir: Good.... So sleep well?

I nods frantically and he took his gym vest and wore it.

Randhir: okay. So lets walk...

I again nod. Where the hell my voice went? We walked and sometimes his hands brushed mine but he is walking that nothing is happening. And here I m trying to normal my heart beats. Is he doing it purposely ? We came into the hall and all curtains were opened. Big framed windows allowing the morning lights to fall in the hall. I can see the clear blue sky. Mary and Robert were talking with holding hands in the kitchen. Mary eyes shine when she saw us and she approached us and Robert left from there only by greeting us with bow head. 

Mary: Good morning child.

She said with a pleasant smile.

Randhir: Morning Mary.

Mary: Good Morning dear.

I: Good morning.

I smiled to her and she again walked back into the kitchen. We ascend the stairs to our room. Did I told u about our room and its perks. Its all white except the furniture. I mean the bed and sofa chairs or the curtains all are teal color. But the carpet is of dark blue color. There is walk in closet with four length mirror on each side of the corner. And the best part is that we get in from the bathroom and from the room. And the bathroom is big not like his mansion but it is big. It has big white bath tub one side and on the other side a glass shower which only shady in between means it only covered ur middle part of the body and had automatic shower system with music.