D

I sit back in car and sobbed. I m silently crying. How can I live without my parents. Far away from them. I have never been away from them. Every morning I used to see my mother's face now..... Paa how will he live without listening my chattering.... I miss them... I heard a voice. 

HIS VOICE

Randhir: here.

His voice is smooth and soft like a whisper. I looked down. He was offering me his handkerchief. With slow motion I took and wiped my tears from my eyes. Some tears dried on my cheeks.

He din't said anything after that and I m happy that he is giving me some alone time. The car comes to halt. 

Randhir: we reached.

This time his voice little gruff. I nods lightly. He went out of the car and came near to my door. He opened and kneeled. I looked at him questioningly. What he is doing? Why he is kneeling in front me ? He adjusted my lehnega from the end and I mentally smile on his gentleman gesture. He forward his warm palm again to me. This time without hesitation I put my palm on his. He helped me in getting out of the car. I looked forward and a huge house comes in front of my eyes. It is bigger than my home. Its look like mansion. It is beautiful. The whole mansion is covered in string lights. They were lighted but due to sun rays their lights were fading. The front wall bricks were creamed color and the roof with black colored bricks. There are several windows and on either side of the threshold two big flower pots were kept. Tyre screeching voice comes and I stopped watching the mansion.

Randhir: Shall we go ?

This time I clearly heard him. His voice is husky and it start ringing in my ears. Without bothering to look at him I nods. He pulled and I realized he was still holding my hand in his. A warm feeling erupts in my body along with some nervousness. With hand in hand we reached at door. Some ladies were standing there along with his mother with a wide smile. His mother who is now my mother in law having puja thali in her hand. She look so elegant and beautiful in cream color saree. She smiled to us and start doing our aarti and welcomed us.

We came into the hall. It is very big and spacious. The pillars were so tall. I start roaming my eyes so that no one caught my curiosity being watching my new house. Its have contemporary and modern look. Walls were painted in white color and  full decorated with flowers strings. There is a small yet beautiful chandelier hanging on the ceiling. There is big staircase in middle of the hall and dark pink carpet is laid on that.. It feel like someone brushed my back of hand and I paused watching the hall. I can watch later more after all I m also become the member of this family now. But who brushed my hand. I looked and he past me. Did he brushed my hand ? I watched his back and I have to admit it that he has broad shoulders and all muscular.

Renuka: beta... now u r also our family so don't hesitate for anything.

I turned  my attention to my mother in law. She smiles and I nodded my head in positive. 

  Renuka: Okay then I should take u in the room. 

I didn't said anything and we silently start taking steps to upstairs. Then we turned right and went through the passage. We passed three rooms and then we stopped. She twisted the knob and we step inside. The room was bigger and giving a masculine feel. Light green painted walls, a glass slide door which opened outside, a cupboard at one corner and near to a brown painted door may be bathroom. There is two book shelves with white colored and a big window with light green curtains and in front of that a bed. What??? A bed?? Who put a bed very near to the window? 

May be he is a morning person unlike u.

My inner voice mocked at me. I shook my head and looked again. A  king size bed with white sheet and light green pillows. What it is with him and green? Is he obsessed? 

Renuka: dear sit.. I want to talk u something?

We walked toward bed and sit on the edge. She inhales and signed.

Renuka: I know it is very tough for u ... This sudden marriage with in a week... 

She wet her lips and I took her palms in mine. She smiles and same I did.

Renuka: but we didn't have any option left. When Harsh told me about u. I was very impressed and then he showed me ur video on CCTV.

I narrowed my eyes confusion. When she saw my video ?

Renuka: when u arrived in our company once .

Yes understand my confusion and immediately replied and I relaxed eventually. Yes, I went to met Paa for giving lecture on how he missed his medicines. I chuckles inwardly and turned to her.

Renuka: I immediately liked u and I thought u for my son... but when he told me that he is here for a week and we didn't want to u slipped from our hands and now everything is front of u. I m sorry of this sudden marriage.

I shook my head in No.

I: No auntie its fine... u r mother and u think best for ur child and so u did. Its not like u should apologize for anything... 

I give her tight brief smile but I know that this sudden marriage what gives to me. But why should cry now when everything happened. Nothing going to change now. I will live his identity and soon I will fly out from this country to other with him.

Renuka: but still (pause) I m sorry it is me whom should be blame not my son. He only did what I asked him. But I assured u, u will love here and u will be treated like a princess and our's daughter. 

She give me a happy smile which I replied with small smile and assurance in my eyes. Now I have to accept this sooner or later I have to. And the soon I accept it will be easy for me to live.

Renuka: So u take rest... I go and check the preparation for ur reception.

She got up and walked out. I again start looking the room. At one of the wall there is big picture. I didn't saw that before. I walked to it and he was standing one of the side of sofa chair. His mother is sitting on the sofa chair and his father standing opposite of him.

I stared the picture he was wearing three piece black suit. His skin color is wheatish. His face cut  in rectangular shape. He is having sharp jaw and a pointed buttoned nose. There is small stubble on his face and a small smile on his lips. I lowered my gaze and looked at his body. It seems very muscular. Naina was right he has something where any girl can drool on him.

But u are not any girl. Remember

My mind mocked at me again. Can't he sit quiet for a while. I shrugged and noticed the photo frame. A knock on the door. I walked and opened it. There is man looks like a servant by his dress. 

Man: Ma'am, ur luggage.

I nodded and got aside to give him a room. He entered and put my luggage near to wardrobe. He nods and walked out. I closed the door and opened my bag and pulled out something comfortable to wear then I headed to bathroom and immediately stepped into shower. I didn't bother to looked at the bathroom. I will do later as I m feeling tired now and all I need is rest before my reception starts. It is happy thing that today I will see my parents and even Naina. Damn girl I will kill her today itself. She and her cheesy romance. 

========================================

Writer Note:-

1) I know things are going slow but may be is story ki yehi khasiyat ho 😉😉😉😉

2) These days I m fully exhausted coz of my physical training. All I felt dizzy and sleepy so my mind stop working for a while. 

Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistake..

Aarhu