I

The plane land on the airport. But before that there was a silence between us. An Awkward Silence. We didn't looked each other or passed any smile. And at last he got busy in reading magazine and I was busy in looking the white clouds like they are the most beautiful thing on the earth. But how I supposed to react? I mean when I found him close. Very close to my face. I blinked my eyes several times to confirmed that and when I realized it was reality I looked at him. There is scowl on his face and his eye brows furrowed and then get normal then again furrowed. I chuckled lightly it is like he was having battle with his own but he look cute when he looked confused. I made myself calm and with so much of courage I made my presence and he said we are going to land so come and left immediately without glancing at me. M I  that bad looking that time ? He showed me his back and walked away. 

Warmness pooled in my hand and I looked at my hand. His hand on me. I looked up and he looked concerned.

Randhir: R u okay ?

His lips moved but my eyes fixed on his grey eyes. How he can have grey eyes when no one have in his family. I mean my mother in law have dark black eyes and my father in law have coffee brown eyes but he have grey eyes which captivate me whenever they wants.

Randhir: Sanyukta ?

His voice hits my ears and I land to earth.

Not earth but on plane.

I rolled my eyes on my inner voice and turned to him with down head. I have to stop looking into his eyes till I m not get normal around his Grey Hypnotize Eyes.

I: yes.. are we here ?

Randhir: yes we are here for while but u were out and lost ? R u okay ?

I nodded my head.

Randhir: Come...

He pulled me and we start walking outside. The air hostess was standing on the door and give me hard glared but I shrugged. What is her problem ? This is the first time I met her and tried to be normal but she gave me glares only whenever we passed. We stand on the door. It was warm evening and sun is going to set soon. We descend the stairs and there was a car parked in front of us with silver color and a forty five year old man was standing there. His eyes were ocean blue and his color is white and some wrinkled near his eyes and all dressed in black suit and black pants with a black cap. He nods to us but my eyes went to the car. My eyes widen. I can't believe this when I saw the logo and realized which car is this.  There is still some time that it will launch in India and here he owned this. Mercedes AMG C 63 S he owned this. I can't really believe this .I saw this car and others in Expo when I visited with Naina and now it is parked in front of me. 

Randhir: I think u r impressed with my car selection.

I heard him and spun my head in his side. He was smirking and I gaped did he heard my thoughts. Again I was that loud?

Randhir: I take that yes. But truth is that it was gift from one of my friends. He works there and I like this car so much and I asked him but he said it will take time for while and when it launched he immediately gifted this me. It is first car in their production.

I was shocked what I heard him. Does his and my choices are same in cars?

Randhir: So come now... Before the paparazzi start making fuss.

Like I lost child again I nods and he helped me to sit in the car. Driver is seating on the driver and he came from the other side and sit beside me.

Randhir: Robert please start...

And he start the engine and car comes to life. I start enjoying the car ride. The seats were so comfortable and the ride is going so smooth like butter.