AT

I don't know what's happening to her from the last few days. I mean she is behaving differently. I found her day dreaming and smiling in dream. She continuously stared me and when I asked she shrugged casually but bite her lower lip with shy smile.

Stop complaining stalker. Speaking like u don't like it.

I rolled my eyes on my mocked inner voice. But if honestly asked me then my subconscious is right. Whenever she stared at me it give me all time to think about how beautiful is she? Whether internally or externally. How her heart or mind is so innocent and pure.

Feel lucky then u got her.

I chuckled and smile but my head nodded in agreement. And now my thing is that I can't think my life without her. I love when I tease her or complete her small small demands or listen her patiently. I love her persona and the determination she had. I love her everything and nothing.

In short u love her.  Stop giving such a long lecture.

I showed my tongue. Sometimes I m really behaving like kid. But that's truth. I really loved her. And that thing I only realized day before yesterday when I was thinking about her and our future in free time and suddenly my inner voice loudly spoke I m in love with my own wife. First I was shocked but then I analyzed everything and the moments which we spent together and my behavior too. And finally the conclusion arrived was that I m in love with her. And now I m planning to tell her. But still I m stuck how I will do that.

Start with small things.

I agreed and looked outside the window. A flower shop passed by. Immediately my mind clicked and I ordered Robert to stop the car. I slipped outside and with quick steps I walked toward it. I pushed the door to open the door. Next the bell chimed and I stepped in. I walked more and reached the desk. A girl was standing there with her back to my side. I tapped the desk and she turned around. I heard her small gasped. She looked shocked. I cleared my throat and

I: I want to buy some flowers.

She blinked her eyes but still she looked in shocked state. I clicked my fingers in front of her eyes and finally she come out of her day dreaming.

Girl: Ye-. Yes ummm Yes sir.

She shuttered and I shook my head in disbelief. I looked around and my eyes catch the basket which is full of bloomed red roses. I smiled and looked at the girl. A fake shy smile plastered on her lips. I ignored and

I: I want those red roses.

She spin her head to see them and smile widely.

Girl: Very well sir. Is it for someone special?

I smiled broadly and nodded in agreement.

I: It is for my wife.

Her face color changed. Her eyes widely opened.

Girl: U-ur. Umm Ur wife ?

She fumbled with words and I rolled my eyes. So much time spend and till now whole Ireland knew I got married but still I get this type of response from girls.  

I: Please make it fast. 

She come out of her shocked state and nodded. She walked to them. She come back with the full bloomed red roses. My lips curved upside broadly. She forward the basket and I pulled out my card. She did her work and I back to the car.

*

I reached at my home. I spin my head and looked at the full red roses basket. 

She gonna love them.