BN

It has a week I m suffering from this morning sickness. Every morning my day start with vomit and then everything is turns normal except the weakness. Yes, along with this sickness I felt weakness in my body.

Coz u drained out through vomit.

My inner voice mocked at me and I rolled my eyes. I also made Randhir worried. Everyday he asked me we should need to consult the doctor but everyday I denied by saying our parents are at home and I already made worried them I don't want more. He didn't got agreed first but a wife charm never failed when a husband get what he wants.

By ending up in bed.

So what it always work and from past week it is working. My inner voice rolled her eyes and my all attention went to my stomach pain. My tongue start itchy and parching.

Time to go.

I gently held his hand which lying of my breast. I removed the cover and wear my robe. My throat start getting spicy and I run to bathroom. And I start throwing up.

I heard faintly footsteps and I realized he is here. He grabs my hair and I just throwing up. Soon, I finished and got up on my feet and looked my reflection. Pale color was reflecting on my face. Then I looked at his reflection and he looked dead serious. I gulped and removed my gaze.

Randhir: We are going to the doctor and no denied this time.

He said with dead serious tone and walked away. From mirror I watched his back.

U r dead now.

I resigned. I rinse my mouth and splashed some water on my face. I walked out and he was wearing his tracks. With slow voice I called him. He turned around and give me serious look. I swallowed hard.

This time is no.

My inner voice answered and I agreed. He pick his phone and walked to the door. Looking over his shoulder.

Randhir: We will go after dropping them.

He twisted the knob and out of the room. I huffed and walked to get ready.

~

After coming downstairs everyone greeted me happily. I greeted them back but when I looked at his side. He was still sulking. My lit mood dies and I start having my breakfast.

Mom: Have you both fought ?

My morsel choked out on mom sudden question. Ma start patting my back and offered me glass of water. I caught little breath.

Pa: Sanyu u ok?

I frantically nodded and gulped the water. I exhales heavenly and looked at his side. He looked worried and tensed. I faintly smiled and again he turned to his sulking mode.

Bipolar.

I smiled at my inner voice and continue with my eating but this time with smile face.

~

All the while of driving he didn't speak to me. I tried but he. Arrgghhh..

U know he will never compromise with ur health still.

Even my inner voice is not with me now.

Y should I?

I rolled my eyes at my inner voice. Our parents also saw the tension between but didn't spoke. And soon we reached the airport. He parked and we all come out. We all walked to the VIP area and there Shekhwat's jet is standing. My eyes get moist and I turned to Maa. I hugged her.