P

HAPPY EID/ EID MUBARAK

It has been ten days he made me signed those secretive unknown papers. I thought after signing them things will changed but it didn't happened but something else happened unexpectedly. Like he become more sweet to me. He start getting more close to me and become touchy too. Not in bad sense but in very pleasing sense, and I like a fool start falling and leaning under him. I don't have much guts or don't know what should I do? So every time he starts and I fall under his spell and expecting more from him.  

On the other hand, he also start taking my help in his work. He came home before time and left me with the graphs on excel. And I happily helped him and why shouldn't I? It keep helping me to live my dream indirectly but some where I felt guilty that he worked so hard for us and I did nothing except buried myself in library and books. It was last evening when he came back full tired with loose hanging tie around his neck. He immediately threw his suit on the bed and laid back on his back with closed eyes. I felt my fingers were itching to run in his hair so he could relaxed but I did opposite of it and walked away to kitchen. I know what I did was stupid. He is my husband and I have all rights but I was afraid if he didn't liked it. And more over I didn't want to get attached to him when I didn't knew what was on those papers.

But u signed them.

True though I signed without arguing or complaining and now I don't have had right to complain. I signed and saw myself for the last time in mirror. I looked presentable with white shirt and dark black denim with black flats. It was him who chose this outfit for me today. He is taking me out today coz again he used his card that being owned a company have perks. And today's perks is that he is taking me out to zoo. I know we are newly married couple and going for zoo but Jessie is coming along with us. I tied my hair into pony tail and opened the door of closet.

Bang

I was collided with my husband and felt like I would almost tripped but his hands immediately lands on my waist and mine on his torso. An electric current passed in my body and I deadly stopped on my tracks. This is the second time I collided with him and it is first time I felt this current or shivered in my whole body. 

Coz u touched him first time.

His manly and spicy fragrance hits my nostrils and I looked up. His face is very close to mine's. My heartbeat start racing. Our eyes locked. I can clearly see myself in his grey eyes. I tore my eyes from his and fall my gaze. I saw his Adam apple up and then down like he was controlling him from something. I raised my eyes and looked into his eyes and they were turning into black clouds like thunderstorm. I don't know what should I called this emotion but his eyes no longer the same which I used to see and thought about it. They were dark like clouds of rains.

A heat start warming between us. I brought my right palm on his chest and he took a deep breathe. My eyes widen in surprised. Had I effect him ? Did he liked my touch ? I don't know how I got courage and I upped my palm near to his heart. It was beating so fast. Yes, my touched effect him. I smiled at my victory. I always thought it was only me who got effected but he is going through the same. I start enjoying my effect on him. With more courage I pressed my palm on his heart. He immediately tighten his hold around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I choked the air.

Randhir: Don't.. Please..

He said hoarsely yet intimidating. We looked each other for a while and then he left my waist and walked away of room. With dumbfounded I saw his back and he was taking very quick steps. Door shut and reality hits me. My mouth opened and closed again.After a while, a smile appeared and I covered my face with palms. I shook my head frantically. What I was thinking ? How I become so bold ? What did I do ? I provoked him. Darn, I merely provoked him. How will I face him now?