M

It has been past half an hour. He and Jessie both were talking behind the locked door of study. Chuckled. He came home early when he got know she is here. Where I, during our lunch I got to know her. She is very intelligent and amazing girl at her age. Even we talked about him. I learnt more about him. Like every month of the end he and Jessie go to carnivals or picnic. He sung in a bar for a year and his family don't know about it. He kept this secret. If I asked u about me then I never keep any secret from Maa and Paa. I told everything to them. Whether its Naina's crush on most popular boy of college or my favorite teacher asked about a date with his colleague through me.

I heard some giggles and laughter. A joyful laughter. I turned back and he was carrying her in his arms. He was tickling her and she was giggling and whenever she giggled he laughed like a care free person. I never heard his laughter. All the time he give me pleased or heart warming smile but today he is laughing and the whole hall is booming with his laugh. He has very beautiful laugh and the way his eyes is shinning and twinkling. God really made efforts while creating this person. He has everything. The way he walked or say the way he looked with his grey eyes. Everything is so mesmerized. How can God cruel to me by send this man for me. It's not that I m complaining but whenever I got idle time I think about his grey eyes and now I will think about his laugh too.

Randhir: U r not ready ?

His voice brought back me from my complaining. They both were standing in front of me. His head is titled with sly smile where Jessie palm is covering her mouth. But the way her eyes shrieked from the corners. She is definitely grinning and giggling on me.

I: Umm.. I .. I m just going.

With flushed face I walked out but I can heard their laugh. Great I m making myself joker around them and especially around him. Why he is effecting so much? I have to stop myself before he start thinking I m unstable.

*

I got ready in sliver grey party gown. It is one shoulder gown and the strap is made up of roses and sweetheart shape neck line. I made the bun of my hairs and did light make up with red lipstick. I looked myself in the mirror for the last time. I looked good for this charity function. I walked out of the closet and he was sitting on the bed with his phone in hand. He was typing very fast. I start admiring him. He was wearing black suit with black tie and white plain shirt under. His hair is gelled and he is clean shaved. He really looking devilish handsome. Females will definitely going to gloat on him tonight like hawks. 

Like u don't do when u got time.

 I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat to gain his attention. He looked up and then again down to his phone. What was that ? And again his head jerked up with wide eyes. His grey eyes start travelling from my head to toe. I gulped nervously. M I look bad? Why he is looking at me? He threw his phone on the bed and got up. His grey eyes locked in my direction. He slowly start taking steps toward me like predator took steps toward his prey. I tried to lift my leg to step backward but I couldn't . I was rooted or froze on my spot. The way his eyes bored in me. It feel like I m going to burn today. He stood very close to me. I can smell his cologne. His musky and spicy fragrance. He moved to my ear.

Randhir: U look lovely.

He whispered huskily and I shivered. Goosebumps can feel on my skin. My stomach twisted and my heart beat turned erratic. He moved back and I gulped. His cheek brushed mine so gently. I closed my eyes. Few minutes later, I felt his knuckles brushed my left cheek slowly and sensually and I was like I m leaning under his touch. He was brushing his knuckles up and down.

Randhir: They are very soft. Where have u been ?

He said with very husky voice and I lifted my lashes and he was standing very close to me. His parted lips releasing his breathe and fanning my lips. And his eyes were turning dark like thunderstorm. He was not ready for blink or averted his gaze on me. And I tried to but I can't. I was hypnotized with the darkness of his eyes.