AB

How time flies with friends we don't know till it happened. I know I sounds dramatic but that's truth. How my two days passed with Naina only I knew. We went for shopping, outings, her Kodak moment when she got to know Vincent is boy and a gay and not forget her teasing and my blushing. I felt like again my old times are back but today she is going to Canada for her further studies. She is sitting at the back where I on passenger seat and he is driving. I looked at his side. He is smiling and fully focused on road. I don't know but he looks smart in every clothing whether in casuals or in his office attire. He made himself to look dashing and attractive.

My phone vibrates in my hand. It is a message from Naina. Why she is messaging when she is sitting behind us. I turned back to looked at her confusingly. She grinned wickedly and signaled me to my phone. I back to my position and looked the message.

Naina: Aww... a wife is drooling over her husband. How sweet 😙.

My eyes widen a little. How can I be so stupid? She never leave a chance to tease me and here I give her the whole lot. Hails to me.

Randhir: Hey what happened ?

I heard him and looked at his side. I shook head in negative with small smile and turned to Naina who send me flying kiss. I gave her a shy smile and turned back to look outside the window.

*

He halt the car at the parking lot. We climbed out and he opened the trunk of the car. She linked my arm with her where he pulled out her luggage.

Naina: Thanks jeej.

He smiled to us but his eyes locked with mine for few seconds. I can forget the world quickly if his beautiful eyes were locked with mine's anytime. Don't know what magic or power it possess that always pulled me towards them and him. When his eyes were normal they were full of tenderness and care but when his eyes turned dark especially during our kisses. I don't understand what emotions they were holding. But I liked his both shades of eyes.

We step inside the airport. Hustling sounds of crowd and announcements were echoing. She withdraw her arm from me and we immediately grab each other in a tight bear hug. I m going to miss her. I feel her breathe near to my ear.

Naina: I know u lied to me other day.

My eyes widen in surprise. I tried to come out of her hold but she pulled me back.

Naina: And I m okay with that till u r happy. But it doesn't mean U lie to me again.

I: I m so..

Naina: ssshhh.. Let me first. U know he likes u. A lot means. I saw in his eyes when he see at u. It feels like if he get chance he will have u. So don't make him wait longer cause I know that u like him a lot too. But also it doesn't mean that I want to become aunt soon.

I gaped and slapped her back. I heard giggles.

Naina: I will miss u.

I: Me too and sorry for that day.

We parted away and announcement comes on speaker.

Naina: Like time for my leave.

She turned to him. She shook her hand with him.

Naina: Thank U jeej for letting me stay at ur house and bear me.

He chuckled.

Randhir: It's fine. U r really a sweet girl and best friend to her.

She cocked her eyes with a smirk on her face.

Naina: M I sweet more than her?

She looked at my side. I glared her but she shrugged and waited for his reply.