BJ

Sorry for ur late present dear.  I know I promised that I will update on my birthday but couldn't happened and I delayed it for 15 mins. I heartily apologized to u. I hope this update gives u what u asked. 

Once again Belated Happy Burdayy... May ur all wishes comes true.

Winter is approaching here. It has been a month whilst we returned. And soon we backed to our normal lives. He got busy in his deals and meetings where I on the other hand got busy with my studies. And the reason after I got back my snap tests started and I had lot to mug up with my studies.

What about ur romance life ?

I snickered on my inner voice question. Romance. I m becoming more comfortable. Now I don't hesitate in doing small things with him. And lately we are discovering our wild side. Yes, the wild side. We both never knew have wild side. As he can't keep his hands off from me and I... I always had urged to kiss him madly whenever I focused on his lips. I find it very difficult to talk to him if my focused goes on his lips. So technically I can say my romantic life is very-

Randhir: Why r u smiling ?

I heard his groggy morning voice. I smiled widely and spin my head.

I: Good morning.

He smile and leaned towards me. His velvet soft lips mingled with mine. He gently pulled my upper lip between his teeth. He broke the kiss and I got little disappointed but didn't showed. He smiled satisfactory.

Randhir: That's my good morning.

I blushed and turned my face. His hot breathe fanned on my neck where his hand snaked on my waist. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes. His hot breathe travelled up near to my ear. He nibbled my earlobe and his hand start moving upside. My heart raced up. His lips sucked my soft spot of my neck and his hand stopped at my left mound. He pinched my nip and I cried in pleasure. He squeezed hard and my back arched. His lips start moving from one color bone to other. I felt his weight on me. He spread my legs with his knees and got settle in between. His warm mouth sucked my jaw line. I moaned his name. He again returned to my soft spot of neck. He start sucking and biting it. Definitely there will be hickey left after we finished. He loves to marked me as he thought it remind I m his. But it made my work time consuming cause I had to conceal it and it take more than half an hour. His love bites where so dark that it didn't remove before a week.

He stopped and slowly opened my eyes. My eyes met with lips. His velvety red lips where smile curving his lips in upside. Then my lashes raised up more and his sharp buttoned nose comes and finally my eyes locked with his beautiful grey eyes which were filled with love and lust for me. His eyes were dark grey. I blushed and cast down my eyes.

His finger tilt my chin up and I made look into his eyes.

Randhir: I m so much in love with u. Sanyukta.

My oxygen got stuck in my lungs. I forget to breathe. With dumb I stared into his eyes. He is so much in love with me and it is reflecting in his eyes. My lips curved upside broadly.

I: I love u too.

He immediately mixed his lips with mine. He start kissing me passionately and with full of urgency. I matched with his pace. His tongue rubbed at my bottom lip. I smiled and opened my mouth. He got what he want, His tongue start moving inside my mouth. He start dominating my mouth and tongue. My hands automatically grasped his hair and pulled him inside me. His one hand held my thigh and wrapped around his waist. And with other he massaged my mound. I was withering under him. Our lips moving in sync and teeth start clattering with each other. Heat ignited in our body and filling the air. He broke the kiss and moved towards my neck. I give him more access of my neck. He sucked my adam apple and I screamed his name. He lingered butterfly kisses between the valley. He stopped and our eyes locked. With locked eyes his lips made a line to my mound. He stopped and mischievously smiled. He ducked his head and his hot mouth covered my nip.