AL

Alarm rings and my eyes blinked under the lights. I stretched my legs but they were blocked. I opened my eyes slowly and found my husband sleeping peacefully while blocking me from his leg on me. He was nuzzling in my neck and hand rested on my side. Again alarm rings. I stretched my hand and stopped it. I slowly lift his hand but he stress on it. I rolled my eyes. 

He is fully awake.

I: Randhir Let me go. 

He slipped more into my side and his lips brushed my neck. 

Randhir: No.

He groggily said and placed an open mouth kiss. I closed my eyes in anticipation. 

I: Please. 

His lips parted from my skin. I felt his half weight on me. I opened my eyes and met the most beautiful eyes in this world. They were beautiful dark and twinkling. A small and natural smile was on his lips. 

Randhir: Good morning.

I smiled genuinely.

I: Good morning. Now let me go please.

I plead with my puppy eyes and small pout. He smile devilishly and kissed it immediately. What he called?

Peck.

He pecked me. I gaped at him with shocked eyes where he was grinning widely. I averted my face from him. His nose rubbed against my cheek. My lips curved upside and turned to him. I dreamily stared in his eyes. 

Randhir: Why are u looking at me like this ?

I: Ur eyes.

I said with dreamy voice. My mind start working and I realized what I blurted in dream. I looked at him he was happily smiling. I down my lashes and side my face. I felt his hot air near to my ear.

Randhir: What about my eyes? 

His voice was huskier more than ever have. My oxygen stuck in my lungs. His finger turned my face to face him. I was painted in red. I directly looked into his eyes whether that was wrong move for me but still I did. 

Randhir: What about my eyes ?

My breath falling down. What should I do ? What should I say? That his eyes are mesmerized one and found lost myself every time. I gulped.

I: U umm.. 

I shuttered as I m out of words.I was tongue tied.

Randhir: Yes me.

I: U have gym. 

I quickly blurted out and shut my eyes. Hope he got my intentions but I heard his heartily soft laughter. 

Randhir: U r beautiful muffin. 

He laughed more. 

Randhir: Shy, innocent and totally opposite of me.

He poured his heart out. I slowly opened my eyes. I locked my eyes to his sincere eyes. 

Randhir: Thank U for giving us a chance.

I smiled.

I: Ur welcome.

He showed me his million dollar genuine smile and my heart melted. He fell on my shoulder. His hot breath fanning my hollowness of neck. I closed my eyes in his acknowledgement. His lips brushed my neck and I sucked the air. He start placing butterfly kisses on my neck. From down to up. My breath raised up. His lips reached to my jaw line. He start tracing my jaw line with his butterfly kisses. I was breathing heavenly. His lips stopped at me at my chin. He land an open mouth kiss. Sheet crumpled under my fist. I firmly gripped the sheet. His kisses assault didn't stopped as he again start tracing my jaw line. My lips parted for air.. His butterfly kisses reach towards my eyes. He kissed the corner of my closed eyes. His lips trace the line from one eye to my center and then reached to my other eye. His lips goes down to my cheek and softly bite it. It sting but not painful like yesterday he did on my shoulder. He kissed the tip of my nose and tracing the line to the other cheek. He did the same thing with other cheek. He stopped. Our chest were falling and rising deeply. I heard his voice.