AK

Evening arrived but he didn't talked to me or looked at me. He become ignorant to me. I felt out the place. I tried to talked to him after our parents went for some rest. But he didn't give me any chance to speak. He quickly walked away. I was disappointed and dejected. Whether in front of our parents he acted well that we are fine but only I knew how much he was angry with me. Whole lunch time he ignored me. Pushing him was not my intention but I messed up. Now I m thinking how I pacify him ? I really need help. 

Ma: Bacha r u okay ?

I stopped my thought and looked at her confusingly.

Ma: U r going to cut ur finger. 

I looked down and knife is inch away from my index finger. I immediately left it. 

Ma: What is bothering u? Had u fight with him?

My eyes widen. How she knew? Was my expression so observable? Her hand covered my shoulder. I stopped my questions.

I: I m fine Ma and we are okay. He already told u at lunch.

Ma: U looked disturbed so I?

I smiled and took her hand in mine. I squeezed a little.

I : I'm fine. Let's cook.

She didn't looked convinced but I assured her and she backed to her work where I resumed my chopping. My bulb instantly lit up. Only there is one person who could bring me out of this my misery. 

I: Ma. I just come.

Without waiting for her reply I rushed to my room. I shut the door. I start searching for my phone reluctantly. I found and dialed. Bells were going on and it picked. 

I: Naina. I need ur help.

I sounds like a desperate person. But I don't care.  I heard her chuckled. 

Naina:  Easy girly. What happened? 

I huffed heavenly. 

I: I did blunder.

Naina: What ?

I nodded my head then I realized she can't see me.

Naina: Sanyu tell me what happened?

I sniffs.

I: I pushed him when -

Naina: When ?

I licked my lips.

I: He was advancing to kiss me.

I changed my voice in a very small timid voice. I doubt if she heard.

Naina: What ? What u did ?

She immediately yelled on me with other side. 

I: I pushed him.

I said with still small voice.

Naina: And may I why so ?

She said sarcastically. I gulped and start telling the whole story. She listened with patience. Finally I stopped and

I: That's why.

Naina: And now he is angry.

I: Hmmmm..

I heard her chuckled. 

Naina: My jeej  is a baby.

She laughed softly.

Naina: But he was right. He was head to heel into u and anyone can tell it but U pushed him. 

I: And from then he didn't looked at me or talked to me.