AA

Dedicated to Srishti1812- Her Demand 

RANDHIR POV

I looked at my wrist watch. She should be reach by now. I picked my phone from my left side and opened the dial pad but my phone vibrated with message. I pulled the notification its from her.

Sanyukta: I drive safely and reached home :)

I chuckled she sent me smile emoji. She is so naive and innocent. I start typing the reply.

I: Okay and don't forget what I said. U are going to give me what I asked.

Smile or kiss emoji ?

Kiss.

I ignored my inner voice and put smile emoji at the end.

U know u r idiot. U kissed ur wife twice and still smile emoji.

Right. I erased the smile emoji and put the kiss emoji. Sent. I start again typing.

I: Yes! and don't blush cause I m not there to see 😉.

Sent. I put aside my phone and a wide smile formed on my lips. Lord! What she is doing to me? I was not like this. Romantic and giddy typed person.

May be u never know this side.

I pursed my lips and throw my head back on chair. I closed my eyes and start replaying today's events. How I was disappointed and then my disappointment turned into shocked. When I heard her sweet melodious voice at my door. I was happy or say more than happy when I saw her but there was also a concern that how she manage to reach here. Then we talk or says I teased then I took her by surprise into a kiss. And not a one kiss but I kissed her twice. Actually my urge to kiss her was then only when how cutely she said " GPS told 25 min but I reached in 35 min". But I controlled myself not ruined the moment when we are alone and no one is going to barge in without my permission and then she got up suddenly and said she wants to go. I made my mind I don't want to lose opportunity too. I twirled her and closed the gap between our lips. I start kissing her with so much of urgency and passion. I didn't give her much time to overcome from our kiss. Her lips taste like cherry and my desire pooled inside my body. I start rubbing my tongue on her lower lip but she didn't opened her mouth to me and I thought of making her gasp but maybe she will get scared as I already understood this is the first time she is kissing. So I stopped and looked her flushed red face. She was blushing profoundly and I loved that. I really loved it when she blushed all cause of me. Crimson red color really suits her and her eyes was sparkling. But when our second kiss happened she reciprocated my kiss whether she slowly moved her soft petals like lips but I got to know one thing one day her lips become my addiction. She is beautiful and...

My intercom rings and with closed eyes I put it on speaker. I heard Katherine's voice from other side.

Katherine: Sir Mr. Carter's PA mailed the contract.

I opened my eyes and

I: In my cabin now.

I cut the call and waited to Katherine to enter. I composed myself and door knocked. Katherine comes with papers. She sits and handed me one set. We start going through the contract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SANYUKTA POV

I was smiling like an idiot when I left his office and everyone is watching me like I had two heads especially the receptionist. But when I reached home I composed myself and put neutral face like I really came from college but from inside I was feeling giddy. I was feeling different and different in very good sense. I never feel like this before. These foreign feelings are like that someone touched my strings and they continuously ringing. But I put all these emotions under my control as I didn't want that Naina got little suspicious about my lie to her. She will freaked out when she got to know. I know lying to ur best friend is not a good option but she and her romantic stuffs make me to kill her.  But that girl surprised me as she didn't lectured me on my half and hour late coming. She just grinned and smirked widely and left me in hanging about her nature. I was in shock that what happened to her lately. I feel like to questioned but then drop the idea cause my one question made her doubtful so I play along with her.