BI

Today is something good in this morning.

Why not. It's ur baby's engagement.

I chuckled lightly. Yes today is Aayushi's engagement. Two days of convincing her for this marriage she finally got agreed. By saying this " I m doing this for u". It was a big relief for Mama and Mami. And if u asked about me then all I can say is this Gaurav will take care of her. As I seen the genuinity and the love for her.

And finally today is the day when she will bind in a sacred relationship. When my baby turned into a big girl.

Drama queen.

I shook my head in disbelief and huffed. I removed the sheet but immediately pulled back. I tilt my head and saw my husband lying next to me. His bare chest visible, head on my shoulder, hair falling on her forehead, lips pressed in firm line and hand was covering nakedness of chest. Yes nakedness. It has been 5 days we didn't did anything apart from spooning and cuddling. But yesterday every dam was broke and we end up making love to each other. He was slow and gentle. How to love someone should learn from him. He made live each and every moment. Sweetly and lovingly.

I stare at him. His eyes were closed. I lift my unlocked hand and start removing his fallen lock. He look so handsome and the baby. I smiled and kissed his forehead then his pointed nose. I slowly lift his hand but I had to rolled my eyes. As he put pressure on his hand and he is fully awake.

I: Randhir let me go.

He peeked and smiled. He pulled me close. His warm hot skin touched mine and I breathe hard. He dipped his face in crook of my neck. His hot breathe tickled my soft spot.

U r going to be late.

My inner voice said in singing tone but my eyes shut down as he sucked my neck. He start placing open wet mouth kisses. My neck start giving him more access. His kisses start tracing the line. My back arched and he reached to my valley. His lips traced the line toward my mound. His mouth grabbed my nipple and all my mind went blank when he sucked hard. All I know is his warm mouth on my mound and my hands grabbing his hair in fist. He start massaging my other mound and his name escaped out in raspy voice. My breathe become heavy. He left my mound and reach to other one and start doing the same process. Slow and gentle and rising my desire for him.

He stopped and I waited for his next action but nothing coming out. I lazily opened my eyes and met his dark grey eyes. They were full of desire and love. God knows from where I got so much energy that I pulled him to my face level and I start kissing him. I felt his smile but he revert the kiss with equal passion.

Randhir: It will hurt a bit.

I nodded my head. He smiled and start penetrating in me. My eyes get closed in pain. But soon we drown in ecstasy of our love.

~

I m at my Mama's place. I showed myself early in the morning.

Early in morning ?

I rolled my eyes on my inner voice. Fine not early in the morning as he wasn't ready to leave me soon and somewhere I also but then we had it. And now I m up here . It's 4 in evening and only two hours left for her engagement. I walked up the garden area where her engagement take place. The area was decorated with pink and white curtains. Table and chairs were also covered with same color. Things look beautiful but still some work left. Like lights, flowers and-

And main ur food.

I chuckled and I stopped at my tracks as my aunt called me from behind.

Mami: Sanyu u r not still ready only 1  hrs left.

I smiled and watched my wrist watched 1.5 hrs still left for. I brought my hands forward and put it on her shoulders.