F

Back 2 back updates 😊😊😊😊

Actually don't know when will be the next 😝😝😝

The garden area was illuminated with lights. It is accompanied by live musicians music. The ambience around so lively and unique. White clothed chairs and pink clothed table were kept. Guests were enjoying and acquainted with each other happily. Naina is beside me but I looked for one person whom I didn't saw from morning. But to my disappointed I didn't find him anywhere. I turned my gaze to left and my Paa and my father in law approaching us. My eyes again forming tears and when he come closed to me he opened his arms and I fled in his arms. He was cooing me and I wet his suit with my tears.

Someone cleared their throat and I peeked. My eyes went to dark brown suit. I lift more and my eyes fell on lips and then eyes. I sucked the air. His eyes were twinkled and delighted. I came out of my Paa's embrace and stared at him. He was wearing dark brown tuxedo with cream color shirt underneath and brown tie. I gulped. He look handsome. 

Devilish handsome.

A pinch on my bare stomach and I looked for intruder. The intruder is none other than my cheesy romantic girl Naina who was grinning like a fool. I glared her and turned to them.  All my new and old family gathered together. 

Voice: Sir.. A family photograph please.

We lined up. He and I in the middle and my parents on his side where his parents on my side. A hand snaked my bare waist and heart stopped beating. His cold palm around my bare waist and especially there where Naina pinched me before. His thumb start caressing that point softly. What he is doing ? I swallowed hard and tried to smile for the photograph. The flashed light came and it means the photo clicked. Everyone scattered but I feel like he came close to my ear. His breathe fanned near to my neck and ear.

Randhir: U can breathe now.

He whispered in my ear and slowly removed his hand but with light brushing his finger on my waist and back. He walked away with a smirk and leave me hanging. What the hell happened right now? How can he walked away so casually like nothing happened. I watched him and start talking to some men. 

Auntie: Come let me introduce to all my friends. Let them see too how beautiful is my daughter in law.

*

My brief introduction given to everyone. Everyone praised me and auntie for how beautiful  and pretty I m. But every time I moved toward other guest and I can feel someone pierced gazed on me but when I turned there was no one. 

May be I was paranoid.      

*

It was around 8 and everyone was eating their dinner. I also feel hungry. Why I m so bhukkad. I whispered near to Naina's ear.

I: I m hungry.

She looked at me and I give her baby pouted lips. She shook her head in disbelief.

Naina: wait I just come.

She took a step only and Maa and my mother in law stopped in front of us. 

Auntie: where r u going ?

Naina: I m hungry even my Sanyu too.

Auntie chuckled.

Auntie: Go but take her with you too. And stop where my son is. 

Maa smiled but my eyes widen in surprised. What she is up to ?

Naina: But where is my jeej?

She said dramatically.