AH

There is no one in this world who is bigger stupid idiot husband than me who didn't heard his wife on the firsthand  while she was asking for going to club with her friend. And especially when the friend was a boy.

Not a boy. Gay .

Whatever. But I should thanked the Lord that, that time I got some good senses and said that I will come along with them or else don't know what will happened. If that Vincy boy took her to some cheap club or made her drink something or couldn't cared her. What will happened then ? But now I m relieved from all my worries as I m taking her to the best club of the city and behind us Vincy boy is trailing. 

I wore my black jacket and gelled my hair. I shove my hands into the pockets and walked out of the room. I entered in our room. 

I: Sanyukta U ready ?

Sanyukta: Yes. Just coming.

I heard voice from the closet. I waited and soon she entered in the room. My breathe stopped a little. She was looking stunning in royal blue jacket and underneath that she was wearing red blouse with white jeans. Light make up was done on her face, hair were opened and her cherry lips were so invited. I made fist of my hand inside my pocket and stopped myself to from this staring. 

I: Shall we go then ?

Sanyukta: Yes.

She grinned sheepishly but walked to me.

I: Why are u grinning ?  

Sanyukta: Nothing. 

I smiled devilishly and leaned to her ear but didn't touched here.

I: Should I remind u the morning incident about nothing ?

I pulled back. Her eyes were shut and she looked so shy. I lifted her right hand. Her eyes slowly start opening.

I: U look stunning muffin.  

I kissed the back of her. A little blush formed on her cheeks.

Sanyukta: Thank U.

She said with shy smile. 

I: Let's go.

I offered my arm and she held it and we start walking outside.

I: But tell me why were u grinning and smiling?

Sanyukta: U look like men in black.

She chuckled loudly and I rolled my eyes. I was fully dressed in black. Black shirt, black jeans and black jacket. We descend the stairs.

I: I thought u will say I feel like a bad boy.

By the time we made to the elevator. I pressed the button.

Sanyukta: No.. U r good man.

Door opened and we stepped inside. I pushed the garage button. Door closed and she was immediately pinned to the wall by me. All of me. Shocked was all written on her face. My lips fanned her dry lips.

I: Tell u how much I m good man to u? 

I said with huskier voice. I leaned and brushed my lips with her. I listened her deep breath intake. I start brushing my lips to her cheek then go down to her jaw and finally reached its destination. Her neck. Her swan like neck. Her scent was intoxicated. I pressed my lip there and she whimpered. A pure pleasure runs through my body. I opened my mouth and my hot breath fanned her neck. I planted a open mouth wet kiss. She shuddered and shivered. Her hands struggled and I left them. My hands gripped her frail figure and pressed to me. I planted more open wet kisses there and moved to her collarbone. Her hands reached to my hair. A guttural sound escaped and lightly bite her collarbone. She moaned and I pressed myself to her. I gently kissed that area. She got relaxed. I continued with my kissing and sucking her neck.