X

From afternoon there is only one question roaming inside my head. I want to asked him that time only but his business called and I had to dropped the idea. Till evening he didn't came back and made me locked in the room- "To take rest". I did a little but mostly I sat in the balcony and enjoyed the warm sun and breeze. I felt myself more relaxed but at the same time drowsy too. So I slept again.  And currently we are waiting for our dinner or says again I m waiting for my  favorite sweet corn soup cause according to his theory warm and hot liquid helped me more with my pain. 

He was right.

True though. In afternoon too hot soup gave me peace of mind. His theory really worked. But I felt more like patient. Even at my home when I faced this Ma made me to eat hot dinner but not liquids. And here I spent my whole day on liquids. But this is not my concerned. I want to ask him about our sleeping arrangements. What does that meant - "This is not the first time we are sleeping like this".

Randhir: What it is with frown lines ? R u in pain ?

I stopped my thoughts and looked up at him and quickly replied.

I: No...

Randhir: Then why creases on ur forehead ? Tell me what is going in ur little mind ?

I: Hey ! I don't have little mind.

His eyes lit up and grinned amusingly. I looked at him with puzzlement. And later,  realization stuck to me. I protested with my quick replies. Hails to my mood swings. During my cycle I became short tempered.

Randhir: I agreed ur mind is not little but I got it u r little vixen. Especially now so tell me what it is ?

I huffed.

I: Can we talk after dinner?

He start tapping his finger on his chin like he was thinking. Huhhh... what is the need of thinking in this. He just have to answer in yes or no. And here he is thinking. I heard his exhales. 

Randhir: Agreed.

I rolled my eyes and give a sarcastic smiled to him. He chuckled more amusingly and Mary brought the tray and put it. She looked at me with concerned eyes.

Mary: R U fine  ?

I: Yes... 

I passed a soft smile to her and she left for her home. I start stirring my soup much to my disapproval. I really don't want to drink this. 

*

I was waiting for him to come out soon and he is taking so much time for brush. I looked at the digital clock at the nightstand. It is showing 8 o'clock. I again looked at the bathroom door and knob twisted. Good. Gather all ur courage and ask him.

He walked to bed with his sweet smile to me. He sit beside me and adjusted his pillow. I took a deep breathe and turned to him.

I: Randhir??

He looked at me questionably. 

Randhir: Yes??

I played with fingers nervously. 

I: What is with our sleeping arrangements ?

He snickered loudly.

Randhir: U really want to know ?

I nodded.

Randhir: Words...

He eyed and stressed.

I: Yes.

Randhir: U will not kick me out of my room ?

I looked at him. He was grinning amusingly.