▪️1▪️

King

Since Denver left four months ago I've been lost it's like someone took my bestfriend away from me. I feel empty and incomplete without my daughter and Denver and to know I wasn't there for her birth really broke me down. I have no one to blame but myself. I should of took her more serious and now I'm sitting here stuck with India, someone I don't even see myself with. She's 8months pregnant with our Jr. I can say I'm happy about my Jr arrival but I don't feel any love for his mom especially after the shit she did. After reading that letter Denver left for me, I popped up at India's house and choked her out. I wasn't trying to kill her but I wanted her to know she the reason I don't have my family no more she should have just kept her mouth shut! I can't lie me and India have our good days but when I think about Denver and Kota I get upset all over again.

I even went so far to hire Danny but he hasn't found anything yet. How could someone deliver a child without leaving a trace behind? I just need to see or hear her voice to know she's okay. I'll take my L like a man I just need to know. Breaking me from my train of thought I seen Killa was calling me "hey wassup man." I said into the phone "not shit posted waiting on Ada what you got going today." He asked "not shit just go check on the club and probably run away from India irritating ass." I said laughing a little "well I'll slide thru I got something to talk to you about." He said sounding like it was something serious. "Aight well I'll see you later on." I said as I hung up the phone.

After I got off the phone with Killa I went to go take a shower to get my day started while in the shower India climbed in with me "what you doing in here." I asked sounding annoyed with her presence "what's wrong?" She asked sounding sad " man what do you want if you not about to suck my dick then get out." I said in a serious tone. I don't fuck India and she know that shit I barely trust her ass as it is, I only deal with her till my child get here and when he come I'm going for full custody "you a piece of shit." She snapped slapping me in my face I grabbed her by her wrist "bitch keep your hands off me I'm not gone tell you again." I said thru gritted teeth " is this how you do the mother of your child." She said thru tears "get out my face dude I ain't in the mood to deal with you." I said as I got out the shower wrapping the towel around my waist. A nigga couldn't even take a decent shower without her ass bothering me.

India

Every since Denver left King look at me in disgust. I know I'm wrong for telling her I'm pregnant with King child but my child isn't a secret. I think it's pretty fucked up he treats me like a nobody I understand what I did was wrong but somebody had to tell her she wasn't the only one anymore.

I can't put up with the way he treats me. I been thinking about going to Jamaica with my parents somewhere I'm wanted because if he continues putting his hands on me he will find hisself in jail or dead all I got to do is say one word. Im not about to be nobody's punching bag. I followed him out the shower "King I'm sorry." I said as I watched him get dressed "yea I bet you are." He said in a disgusted tone "I think it's best if I leave because I don't deserve this and I'm not dealing with you putting your hands on me." I said raising my voice "nobody asked you to be here in the first place." He said before he walked out the house.

I stood there looking stupid that really just hurt my feelings but it's okay he won't have to worry about us anymore. I started to pack up my stuff in the mist of packing my mom called me "hey mom." I said into the phone sounding sad. "Hey baby what's wrong." She said sounding concern "nothing me and Jr. Dad got into it I'll be coming back."I said crying a little "don't cry baby I'll have your dad pay for everything right now don't worry." She said "thank you mom." I said sniffling "okay I'll call you as soon it's arranged we will have one of the cartel members that's out there pick you and momma up." She said before she hung up.

One thing King didn't know is that my dad is the leader of the Jamaican cartel in Jamaica and that he has some of his cartel out here in NC to keep an eye on me and my grams. Yes, what King said hurted my feelings but he gone feel my pain when I tell him that this baby isn't his. A while back when I was dealing with King I was also with this guy name Chris that works for my dad. Chris and I had been knowing one another for 6years now he's always been around me since I could remember.

When I had started dealing with King real tuff Chris got mad and went back to Jamaica I mean I couldn't blame him but before he left we had sex then the day after is when King came over drunk and next thing I know I'm pregnant, so now I'm stuck carrying this secret. I plan to find out when my baby boy get here if he's Kings baby then her will be a Jr.

If he's Chris baby he will also be a Jr so it really don't matter. As long as King still think this his baby he will continue to give me money to take care of my baby. I know I said once before I don't need no nigga but since I got big I can't really do much and I still have things to buy for Jr so i have to rob peter to pay Paul till I make it. I just hope he don't find out.