▪️17▪️

Cashmere

In less than three hours me and Danny will be touching down in NC. I'm excited but also shocked that he even invited me on this trip. Lately Danny has stepped up in a major way. He's been at every appointment I've had so far even though it's only been two appointments they have me going to a high- risk doctor and a regular OBGYN. I'll be two months is a few days and I'm happy at this point in my life. I have an amazing man standing in my corner he changed a lot since I told him I was pregnant he comes home early which I adore the most because I worry about him out in these streets. The only thing that bother me is the fact he stays in his cellphone a lot I know he be having work but sometimes my insecurities get the best of me I'm not even gone lie I just hope he not entertaining the next bitch, other than that we been good.

He let me know that one of his homeboys was having a gender reveal party that we were going to be attending when we touched down so, you know I got to get fly to show these NC bitches how we do it in Cali. "what's on you mind." Danny asked, breaking me out my thoughts. "Nothing I'm okay just ready to touch down so I can get fly." I said smiling "you already fly baby." He said kissing my forehead "aww you so sweet." I said pulling him into a kiss. "I love you babe." He said turning his eyes back to his movie on his phone. "I love you more I said as I laid my head on his shoulder and nodded off to sleep.

Three hours later....

"babe wake up, we here." I heard Danny say, "that was fast." I said in my sleepy voice "yeah come on." He said helping me up "I got to use the bathroom hold on." I said walking to the bathroom. I sat and used the bathroom after I was done I washed my hands and looked in the mirror and fixed myself before exiting off the plane. When we got off the plane we walked though the airport and received our bags. "our driver is over here babe." Danny said walking toward this sexy chocolate man I mean baby was fine. "wassup man how was your flight." I heard the man ask Danny. "it was cool my guy." "let me get your bags." The man said taking the bags from Danny. We followed the guy to the car that was waiting for us. "baby I'm hungry" I said pouting "fix your face baby." He said taking my chin in his hand and kissed my lips softly "what you want to eat?" he asked, "I don't know." I said looking out the window and we rode the streets of NC "well we will figure it out at the hotel." He said looking in his phone.

Our ride to the hotel was a little quiet I was sleepy as hell and Danny eyes was in his phone the whole time. I thought this was supposed to be a fun trip but looks like business to me. It took us about forty-five minutes to get to the hotel. When we arrived, Danny went and checked us and while the driver took our bags out the trunk. Once we were checked Danny and the driver took our bags up to our room while I went to find me something to snack on while I was going toward the restaurant I bumped into this girl "excuse me." She said lowly with her head down "it's okay." I said, but she continued walking it was weird it felt like I knew her from somewhere, but I don't know anyone here that was weird I thought to myself. When I reached the restaurant, I texted Danny "I'm at the little restaurant bae." "okay, I'm on my way down there." He replied instantly. "hello, how may I help you." The lady at the registered asked "hello, can I have a table for two please." "would you prefer a table or booth?" she asked, "umm a booth please." "okay follow me please." She said leading me to a booth in the corner. Once she walked off I went and looked over the menu while I waited for Dan to come. After a few minutes he came walking in right at the time our waitress came to order our drinks. "what can I get for you two.?" She asked. "may I have a water and orange juice." I said, "how about you sir?" she asked looking at Danny "can I have a Water with Lemon and a sweet tea." He said while she wrote our drinks down. "are you guys ready to order?" She asked, looking at us. "can you give us a minute please." I asked her. "sure, I'll go get your drinks take your time." she said, and walked off.