24

India

I been home with my parents for two months now. When i found out what my dad did to King i was hurt but he should of known my dad wasn't going to just let it go. I am happy that they spared his life if not the guilt would of ate away at me. I didn't get the chance to see him when i left but i did call and check on his condition the last i heard he was still in a coma. I thought about going back to NC but i know for a fact my dad wasn't going to go for it. I tried reaching out to Chris but all he does ignore me and when i do speak to him it's only about Jr. I can't believe how our relationship is now we used to talk all the time but since he got with that girl he changed. I was currently in my room when my Guard Marco came knocking on the door "come in" i said. "hey your dad wants you." he said before leaving out i picked Jr up and went to my dads office. "hey daddy you wanted me." i said holding Jr in my arms. "yeah i did." "I'm taking a trip to the states for a bit." he said typing away on his computer "is this about King." i asked, He looked up at me "no its about business." he said getting back to his work. "okay." i said turning around and walking out.

I knew it was about King i hope he don't try and go finish him off i gotta warn him but how do i do it if he still in a coma i guess i could reach out to Denver. I logged in on Facebook and found Denver's page i inboxed her. " I know im the last person you want to hear from but my dad is coming out there i believe to finish off King." i pressed send and waited for a reply.

Denver

Today was the day King got to come home i was beyond happy i was at his house getting everything ready for him Killa them was bringing his home. After cleaning up everything i decided to shower and throw on something comfortable. Once i was out the shower i heard my phone ding and the front door open at the same time i came looking over the rails and seen King walking in on crutches i went back in the room and grabbed my phone and slid on my slides. I went downstairs where everyone was at "hey how you feeling?" i asked King taking his bags from Ada. " i'm fine how you and my babies." he asked smiling. "Oh my god Den you pregnant." Ada asked.

I haven't told anyone yet that i was pregnant."oops she didn't tell y'all." King asked, looking shocked. "No, i didn't but we fine" i said helping him sit down so he can prop his leg up. Ada hugged me and Killa said congrats.

After getting King situation i went in the kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone from my understanding Danny and his girl was coming over as well so we can figure out how to get India out of hiding. I grabbed my phone to turn on Pandora to listen to music i seen i had a facebook message so i checked it when i looked who it was i rolled my eyes what do this bitch want i thought to myself when i opened the message she wrote " I know im the last person you want to hear from but my dad is coming out there i believe to finish off King." i double checked the message and called Killa in the room "India just wrote me saying her dad is his way here to finish King off." i said above a whisper so no one can hear me. " he wont get far sis trust me." he said as his jaw clenched. "what do we do i can't lose him, he cant protect his self he just got out a coma he can barely walk." i said with fear in my voice. "write her back and tell her he can try but he wont succeed and when we catch him we will be send back his body to her and her mother." he said as he walked out the kitchen on the phone "aye mandatory meeting now meet me at the trap." he said into the phone.

Danny

Cashmere and I was on our way to King's house till Killa called i answered the phone on my loud speaker "aye mandatory meeting now meet me at the trap." he said "aight let me drop Cash off" i said turning around heading back to our little spot we got out here. "is everything okay." she asked looking concern. " i don't know babe but ill call and let you know." i said rubbing her small baby bump. 5 minutes later we pulled up at home and i watched Cash as she walked in the house before i pulled off heading to the trap. The trap was 20 minutes from my house but i made it there in 15 minutes. When i walked in i seen all the guards and workers and headed to Killa's office to see what the urgency is. When i walked in he had some broad in here sitting on his lap i think she was the one at the reveal but i'm not to sure. "wassup man why a mandatory?" i asked looking at him and all the workers as he smoked he leaned over and whispered something in the chicks ear and she got up and left. "look India daddy on his way here to finish off King we protect our own so strap up and stay alert make sure your families are safe we all know how this can go as for King he's unable to protect himself right now so we need to double up on security are we clear." he yelled through the room "yeah boss." everyone said before leaving the room.

I watched as he finished smoking " you want me to go pick King and the girls up and take them to the safe house." i asked " nah, you know King not bout to leave home you can take Cash over there i'm sure she will be okay i'm going to double up on security over there. Ada and Denver knows how to shoot we taught them so i know they can protect the house if push come to shove." he said "say no more ill meet you at King's house." i said walking out.

Chris

Amora and I started dating a while back shit been good so far India keep trying to reach me but i told her if it isn't about the baby we have nothing to talk about. I talked Amora into moving to NC, so we wouldnt have a long distance relationship she agreed since her homegirl Denver was staying. I was currently waiting for Amora to come home she said she was going to the store that was about 20 minutes ago i tried calling her phone but it went to voicemail. I kept trying and still no answer i decided on calling Denver it rung a few times before she answered the phone. "hello" she said into the phone "hey Denver its Chris i was calling to see have you heard from Amora i tried calling her and she isnt answering and thats unlike her." i said while getting up putting on my shirt and shoes on since i had my sweats one "no i talked to her earlier and thats it, i can try calling her real fast hold on." i stayed on the phone for a minute before she clicked back over "no answer" she said. "okay thanks anyway im about to head to walmart to see if i can find her." i said before hanging up the phone.

I got a bad feeling in my stomach and that wasn't a good feeling i hopped in my truck and headed to Walmart. I made it there in 10 minutes i parked and went in the store i had a worker call her name on the intercome and i waited to see if she came to the front but she never made it i walked out to see if i can find her car. After searching i found her car the door was open and she was laid in the back of the car with bruises all over her and he clothes was torn off her "baby stay with me. Ima get some help." i said while covering her up and driving her car to the hospital my blood was boiling who would do this to my baby.

who you guys think who did it ?