Gender Reveal 2

KING

After hearing what I just heard nobody can understand the pain I'm feeling. Before i knew it I had India choked up "bitch are you serious" i said thru gritted teeth, while she tried to ply my hands from around her neck "just let me explain." She tried to plead.
I wasn't hearing non of that. The next thing i know Danny, and Killa pulling me back. My chest heaved up and down i was furious ! "Nigga what the fuck is your problem!? You had to do this shit at our fucking gender reveal!?" Killa raised his voice. At this point the whole house was tuned in on us "mybad bro no disrespect to you or the fam but the shit i just heard i wasn't about to hold it in".I looked at India for some type of sympathy but her face held no emotion. "That's how you feel India you gave that little boy my name you got me raising him when all along your suppose to be "bodyguard " is yo child father! Im done with this !" I said with more hurt in my voice. Everyone just looked at us as I shook my head.

DENVER

After hearing what King said i felt his pain and that was enough to piss me off ! Before i knew it my fist connected with that bitch face " bitch you ruined my family" i said through gritted teeth while serving her. She got a few licks in but nothing compared to these blows I was serving i had to beat her ass for all the shit i went through. All i felt was someone strong pull me off "let me go" i screamed kicking my feet "nah you need to calm down ma." Just his voice calmed me down. I relaxed my body against his I knew it wasn't King because King was smaller " are you calm?" He asked in my ear. I nodded my head "yeah." He soon let me go I turned around and looked at Danny in his all white lord when i tell you i could of taped him right then and there i would of " my apologies for grabbing you like that but from the looks of things no one was going to stop you and i ain't want you to kill the poor girl." He chuckled, but i didn't see anything funny. " well thank you now excuse me i need to get back to where everyone is i don't need nobody thinking we messing around." I said walking back toward everyone when i seen his girl making her way to him while maddoggin me i simply smiled her way and kept mobbing.

Soon as i walked in all eyes was on me Ada looked so upset with me "I'm sorry Ada i don't know what came over me honestly." I pleaded to her " it's okay she needed it ." She said laughing i started laughing hugging her see this why i love my sister she understand where people come from.
" has anyone seen King?" I asked, "he probably upstairs holding Kota or outback smoking." Killa said as he walked up rubbing Ada stomach. Im happy they set aside the differences for today.

I walked upstairs hearing King talk to a sleeping Kota " I love you and your mom so much princess I promise to do right by you and her. You guys are my happiness & my peace I'll give my life for y'all" he kissed her forehead while rocking her when he looked up our eyes met i wiped the tear that threaten to fall. "I'm sorry" he said, "there's no need to be sorry it's just a lesson learned." I said smiling at him and Kota.

We both sat there in a comfortable silence looking at the creation we both made together our babygirl was our would and with the father and mother she had we was going to protect her from this cruel ass world . Even if our life depended on it !

DANNY

After the fight Denver left me in the kitchen and cashmere came walking in mugging the fuck out of her to say it didn't feel right having Denver in my arms was a lie she was like that missing puzzle from me she gave me peace and it was something i needed " you okay bae" cashmere said hugging on me " yeah I'm okay you ready to go "
"Yeah after i get cake." She said smiling " you so fat come one." I said placing my hand on her stomach. Although me and cashmere been with each other for a while it just didn't seem genuine anymore. Before we go ready to leave and head back to the room i dapped Killa up and he took me upstairs where King was. When we approach the room just looking at Denver she looked genuinely happy. They both looked up " wassup bro" King dapped me up " not shit me and Cash about to slide you know how pregnant people is she whining about her feet hurting." "Trust me i know. Denver this is Danny and Danny this is the mother of my babygirl Denver." He said introducing us.
The look on her face she was speechless *clears throat* "nice meeting you Danny." She said with a fake smile gesturing for a hand shake "same to you sweetheart" i said shaking her hand back.
"Aiight man I'm up out of here I'll hit you tomorrow." I said to King "fasho" he said giving me a manly hug.

Once me a Cash left the gender reveal we went back to the hotel i ran her a bubble bath so she can relax. After the tub was filled up " Cash your bath is ready." Within seconds she walked in naked with a smile plastered on her face "thank you baby" she kissed my lips " you welcome" i left her to soak in the tub while i went on the balcony and rolled up it was time for me to ease my mind from the wild events that happened today i wonder what will tomorrow hold.

I sat on the balcony smoking blunt after blunt. When i finally decided to go in Cash was knocked out sleep. Damn i must of been out there for a while. I stripped out my clothes and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top a nigga was hungry and didn't feel like ordering room service so i guess I'll go to the cafe to grab something. Once i had my slides on i pulled my hoody on and grabbed my key card and headed to the cafe. Once i made it to the cafe my eyes locked on Denver she was here in pajama pants a bonnet and a hoody with her hello kitty house shoes she was gorgeous. I walked up behind her " i guess I'm not the only one who can't sleep" i whispered in her ear making her jump "omg you scared the hell out of me" she said poppin me in my chest "I'm sorry" i said still laughing a bit " what do you want " she asked with her arms crossed " nothing i came down to get something to eat." "Uh huh whatever" she said rolling her eyes paying for her food. She went to walk off before i grabbed her arm. " you have a GoodNight beautiful." I smiled at her " you too" she said blushing before walking off to the elevators.

How y'all feel about this ???? I need feed back