▪️Club▪️

"Everything lost will be found again except of time waisted,a vision without action is really a dream"

[Denver]

Once me and Amora was done with the spa I called Ada to check on my baby. It took her a minute to get to answer the phone "hey sissy." She said sounding sleep "hey you were sleep." "yeah I was but wassup." She said, "nothing I was calling to check on Kota." "she okay she sleep right now." She said, "oh okay well go ahead and go back to sleep I'm about to head to the club." "let me guess you going to Club Platinum." She said, "yup you know it looking good too" I said dancing in the mirror "okay make sure you have fun and if you see Killa messing around let me know." She said, "girl that man love you he not gone mess around on you." "yeah that's what you think, I think he is cheating on me with the bitch Trinity at the club." She said sounding pissed off "I don't think he stupid enough to do that and he know how crazy you is." "yeah okay just have fun and turn up for me." He said, "okay I'll call you later love you." "love you too." She said hanging up the phone.

After I got off the phone with Ada I went a head and put on a little make up and I decided to wear my hair down and curly tonight my plan was to turn as many heads as I could. I was gone be that little hoe King called me, and I was coming full and effect I can just picture his face when he sees me. Once I slipped my dress on with my heels I took a good look at myself Kota got me thick in all the right places. "damn bihh you fine." I heard Amora say coming out the bathroom "nah bihh you fine with yo thick ass." I said laughing "you ready I called us an uber." I said grabbing my little purse. "yeah let's go." She said following behind me to the door. Once we made it downstairs to where the Uber was we got in and headed to the Club. When we got there, I spotted Killa fast "you can let them in." he said to the bouncer "if King see what you got on you know he gone have a fit right." He said looking at me and Amora "King is not my man nor my daddy." I said "Killa this is my homegirl Amora and Amora this is my brother in law Killa." I said introducing them they both stood there looking at one another like they met before I cleared my throat "nice to meet you Amora." Killa said "same to you." She said, "well that was weird." I said breaking the silence "have fun and be careful don't start no shit Den." He said before walking off. I don't know why he said don't start no shit I just came to party I don't want to hurt nobody. Amora and I headed to the bar to have a few shots until Chris walked up on us "it took you a while I thought you stood me up." He said to Amora "no, I was coming Chris this is my friend Denver, Denver this is Chris." She said introducing us "nice to meet you Chris." I said shaking his hand "we were about to go take shots you coming?" I said to Chris "come on." He said. Amora and I finally made it to the bar I ordered two double shots of patron and tossed them back I haven't got drunk since I was pregnant with Kota and I was passed due for it.

After we took our shots Chris offered us to go up to his V.I.P section and we both agreed to go. When we got upstairs it was Hella niggas in there smoking weed and drinking. While Amora chilled with Chris I was looking for Killa to keep an eye on him till some dude that came with Chris approached me "I'm Jay." His deep voice said, "I'm Denver." I said shaking his hand flashing a fake smile. Don't get me wrong he was a fine man but right now I had my mind set on one thing and that was King "would you like to dance." He asked, "sure." I said taking two more shots and taking his hand and leading down the stairs to the dance floor. Once we reached the dance floor all eyes were on us they started playing (Kevin Gates: D you down) now everyone that knows me know that I'm in love with this man my hips started grinding to the beat on his dick at this point I was feeling myself he started moving to the beat with me he whispered in my ear "I'ma beat it up, he don't do you like I do." I smiled at him "trust me this isn't what you want." I said as I continued to move my hips to the beat of the song. I hope he don't think he about to get some ass from me because that's a no go. I only had sex with two people and that was King, and Devon and it will remain that way till I get married. While I was dancing my eyes roamed over to where Killa was he was with some girl and she was popping her pussy all in his face "I'll meet you back in the V.I.P." I said over the music "okay ma, don't keep me waiting." He said flashing his smile at me. That man knows he fine.