▪️6▪️

Trinity

Hey everyone my name is Trinity but you can call me Trinn for short I'm 25 of age. I currently work at Club Platinum as stripper. I just moved here a few months ago from Nashville,Tennessee i wanted a new start on life since its just me so i decided to come to North Carolina.

All i really have is myself now my mom died last year of a heart attack and my dad i haven't seen him since i was 14 when he took my innocence away from me my mom tried to kill him. Since then i was a changed girl by the age of 15 i gave birth to my fathers baby. I know you probably wondering why i didn't have an abortion at the time i was young and i had my beliefs. The baby didn't ask to be here so i chose to give my baby boy to someone i knew could love him and provide for him in ways me and my mom couldn't. So i had to make a choice and i made the right one. But enough of that i just wanted to give you all a inside scoop on me.

While being in NC i met a cool girl her name Ada she pregnant with Twins but she so small for twins. She a real laid back kinda girl she goes to college and shit i ain't knocking her at all.

I just don't understand how a little preppy school girl pull a fine ass nigga like Killa. His looks, his i don't give a fuck attitude, and thug mentality turns me on. When i first moved here i bumped into Killa at the store and from that day forward i been on it i dont care he with Ada i just want the dick from time to time dont nobody got to know.

Over the past few months me and Killa have been coming close and the other day made us closer than we was at first. You know how they say never mix pleasure with business well baby he gave me pleasure and the business now i see why Ada be on his ass tuff that dick game will make a bitch go crazy.

Hopefully i dont turn into one of them. Today i decided to go to the club early to see if i can get a early work out session with Killa because i am in need of it. Before i headed to the club i sent him a text "hey you at the club" i asked as i went to turn my shower water on. I heard my phone go off so i check it "yea im here why wassup ." " you already know ill be there in a minute." I texted him back and went and got in the shower. I know its wrong but i cant stop yea i talk to other guys but no one compares to him.

After my 20 minute shower i put on my Pink jumpsuit and put my weave in a messy bun and headed out the door it took me a good 15 minutes to get to the club. When i got there i seen a few workers and the owner and Killa talking i didnt say nothing i just went to our duck off spot in V.I.P and undressed.

[Killa]

Lately things hasn't been the same i don't know why but it just hasn't i love Ada and my unborn kids but its like she been on a nigga head tough. Either im not spending enough time with her or some other shit but she dont understand i be busy a lot, bills dont pay themselves but at least i do make to every appointment that involves the twins so she dont feel alone in this pregnancy.

For the past few months i been kicking it with this girl name Trinity she moved him from Nashville. When we met i put her on with King's club as a stripper and thats mostly where im at every night. I know its wrong of me to be cheating on Ada but the feeling Trinn give me is unbelievable i know i got to end this because it wont be good for neither one of us if Ada find out.

Breaking me out my thoughts i just got a message from Trinn "hey you at the club." "Yea im here why wassup." I texted back "you already know ill be there in a minute." She replied back i didn't text back i just put my phone in my pocket and passed King the blunt "you better leave that girl alone she means no good my nigga" he said inhaling the smoke. "Coming from the guy that fucked Den over." I said looking at him upside his head who is he to judge me when he basically fucked a good girl over. "Exactly nigga and im telling you from my experience she aint no good." He said passing me the blunt back. I just ignored him because i know what im doing after this last fuck im ending it with Trinn i cant fuck up and loose my family over some pussy.