Part 31

[King]

After everything that happened i had no choice but to send my girl and baby off i couldn't risk them getting put in harms way again. Niggas will go through your family just to get to you thats how this shit work but i promise these muthafuckas gone pay. Once everything was packed the guys went home to get they things together the girls was leaving first thing in the morning and once they left all bullshit aside we getting down to business. While sitting in the bed smoking and pulling up blue prints of Steven's spot Den was putting my babygirl down. Taking me from my work Den climbed on my lap looking up at her with hooded eyes i took in her beauty she really is beautiful caressing her face with my hand i brought her face toward me and gave her a passionate kiss "I love you okay don't ever forget that." i told her looking in her eyes so she know how serious i am " i love you too." she said letting a tear escape. Wiping her tears i held her in my arms till i heard her light snores.

"i promise to come back for y'all i have to be here to see my babygirl and unborn grow up just know everything i'm about to do i'm doing it for y'all if i don't make it back to you i want you to live your life and raise our kids always tell them who they father is and that he loved them with every bone and breath in my body." i said Kissing her forehead placing my face in the crook of her neck i nodded off with her in my arms.

*NEXT DAY*

Waking up at 8am i woke up and seen Denver wasn't in my arms anymore getting out of bed i went and released myself and did my morning routine. After 45-minutes i was finally done and heading down the stairs i hit the guys in the group chat:

FELLAS: Watz the move is y'all on y'all way hea' or should we come ova dere'?

Killa: we 5 minz from y'all

Dan: we pullin in now

Chris: we bout ta head dere' now

Me: aiight say no more

Making it to the bottom of the stairs i seen Kota in her play pin watching bubble guppies walking over i kissed my babygirl "daddy love you so much make sure you be good for mommie" i said holding her while she babbled. A few seconds later Denver walked out the kitchen looking good as ever "i made breakfast for everyone" she said giving me a kiss "thanks babe". the door bell rung indicating that Danny and his girl is here. Denver went and greeting everyone as they all pulled in at once "i made breakfast eat up" she spoke. I watched as her and the girls talked and laugh while me and Kota and the fellas headed to the kitchen to eat.

I just pray i make it back to them in one piece.

After finishing breakfast we all headed to our cars so we can head to the airport to see the girls off, it was a 30 minute drive to the airport once we made it there i helped get the bags out the car while Denver got Kota out the backseat "you got her bae" i asked her "yes bae i got her just because i'm pregnant that don't make me handicap" she sassed. I looked at her if she had two heads shaking my head "pregnancy hormones" i mumbled hoping she ain't hear me "you did it" she snapped back. Walking in the airport i handed the bags to the security and asked Amora to get Kota so i can Fix this attitude i know exactly what her ass need. Once Amora had Kota i grabbed Denver up and took her to the bathroom in the handicap stall "what is your muthafucka problem" i spoke with authority in my voice as she backed into the wall.

[India]

Landing in NC, I made it to my dad's establishment. I knew he would be disappointed for me being here but at the end of the day he need to realize Chris is my child's father and that King is someone I love.

Walking up to the front door i rung the door bell and shortly after Q answered the door "what you doing India didn't ya father tell you to stay put." he asked with authority in his voice

"last i checked you aren't my father so tone it down some" pushing him out my way "daddy where are you." i yelled "daddy!" i said again making my way upstairs to my fathers office walking in i seen him fucking some girl on his desk, rubbing my eyes to make sure I'm seeing correctly and i was my father was fucking Trinity on his desk he was really cheating on my momma with this bitch " so this what you do when you come to the states" i said making my presence known. My father jumped at the sound of my voice fixing his self he gave me a sympathetic look while this bitch looked at me with a smirk on her face "bitch don't give me that look you do know he has a wife." i spoke with venom in my voice standing up "come on India she knows that but you failed to pay attention to the signs your mother and I haven't been happy for a while." he said walking toward me.

Turning my back on him walking down the stairs i seen my dad whole team in the living room while my dad and Trinity came down the stairs. "India can i have a word in the Kitchen " my dad asked.

"what is it Steven."

"cut the bullshit India you to grown to play these games" he said grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge.

"what games? I just caught you cheating on my mom with a bitch that work for you but you ready to blow the whole city up because of King and Chris doing me wrong but you doing it to mama if y'all not happy then DIVORCE!" i yelled

"listen baby its more to the story than what you are thinking. I can't divorce ya mama for reasons." he pleaded

"what reason? hmm?" i stood with my arms crossed

"nothing to worry your little head about." he dismissed the subject "what are you even doing here where my grandbaby?"

"with mommy and the reason i came is because i have business here i cant just not attend it." i said walking out the kitchen to hear the team say they was making they move tonight and Trinity was to follow Denver and them every move and report within a few hours. A few hours is all that i have to notify them. Walking out the door i made it to my rental and started calling Kings phone only for the number to be disconnected.

Hitting my fist against the stirring wheel, i was beyond frustrated. Finally deciding to pull off i thought of where King could be so one had to warn them about tonight.