▪️5▪️

Chris

Wassup everyone you all may not know me but I'm Chris I'm 28years old. I currently live in Jamaica. I came from a broken family, I have a little sister name Unique she's 13 the things i do i do for my family. My father isn't in my life, he left when I was 8years old my mom always told me he lived a double life and had another family out of country so that means I have more siblings. I haven't tried to look for them because my family is my mom and sister whatever my dad during his life span has nothing to do with me. I don't have any respect or love for him. Growing up he wasn't shit but a sperm donor he didn't teach me how to be a man my mom did. I used to watch him beat my mom everyday and night till one night i got tired of it.

[flash back] One night my mom came home from working a double at the hospital, all she wanted to do was shower and get in bed but he had other plans for her he picked a fight with her over money missing from the account they shared "David im tired i didn't touch nothing in the account i don't want to argue i just worked a double and then i got to turn around and get up early to make sure chris gets to school on time" i heard my mom say. "If you didn't touch my money Chanel where did it go." He said through gritted teeth "it's not just your money David we share that account, I work my ass off everyday to provide for us while you run back and forth to North Carolina on my money!" My mom said raising her voice. I laid in bed listening to them argue till i heard my dad hit my mom and i heard her cry. Usually when they fight i try to stay out of grown folks business but I'm tired of her having to hid behind make up my mom is a beautiful woman. I got out of bed and went to the door when i reached my parents room i seen my dad kicking my mom i grabbed the closet thing to me and busted him in his head so he would stop hurting her. Once he fell i helped my mom up and called the police. They took my dad to jail and from that day i been the man of the House i provided for my mom the best i could we moved and never heard from my dad again. When i turned 15 i was in the streets tuff my mom had gotten pregnant with my sister Unique and i really had to get it. That's when i met the cartel leader Steven and from there i been eating and so had my family. When Steven daughter India moved to NC he sent a few of us down there to keep a eye on her.

So I relocated to North Carolina to keep an eye on my boss daughter. While being there with India we became close and we hit it off pretty strong no one knew of our relationship because it would of caused problems with her father so i kept it to a minimum.
Let's just say i fell for the wrong girl because baby played me like a deck of cards.

I care for her a lot but how she did me i just couldn't risk it so i came back home now i see why they say never mix work and pleasure together because feelings get involved and then it get ugly from there. She left me for some NC nigga and come to find out she pregnant as well but she don't know if I'm the father or if he's the father and that shit cut deep.

I always wanted my own family but to know that it's a possibility that i may not be the father is what hurt the most. To this day she still text and call me telling me how the nigga be going in and putting his hands on her and shit. I don't condone in beating on no woman so her mom and dad sent me back to NC to get her and bring her home. I mean I'm happy but at the same time i got a lot of anger built up and the way I've been feeling lately I would beat the fuck out that nigga if i see him.

Breaking me out my thoughts i heard my phone ringing "Wassup Steve" i said into the phone "Not shit man, you got any plans this week?" He said "Nah nothing really, why wassup?" I asked while smoking my blunt "i need you to take a trip to NC to go get my little girl." " ok when my flight leave" i asked " tonight at 6" "aiight say no more boss" "thanks Chris i can always count on you" "no problem boss" i said as i hung up the phone.

I didn't need to ask no questions because India had already told me what was going on with her and ol dude. With that being said i packed my bag and headed to my moms to let her know i was going out of town and I'll be back in a couple of days.

After i left from seeing my mom i called India "hello" her soft voice spoke into the phone "wassup how u doing" i asked "im okay and you " she said " im okay im coming out there to get you my flight leave at 6 tonight" " my dad must be sending you." She asked sounding a little upset "yea why you say it like that you don't want to see me." " it's nothing like that chris i just don't want no problems when i leave." She said " it's not gone be none unless he got a problem but I'll see you soon" i said as i hung up the phone.

" She said " it's not gone be none unless he got a problem but I'll see you soon" i said as i hung up the phone