Gender Reveal

[Ada]
Although me and Killa isn't on good terms yet today is one of my happiest days we get to find out the sex of the babies and I'm more than happy nothing can take this joy from me. I know me trying to give Denver advice on her and King relationship isn't right because at the end of the day I'm in her shoes as well since Killa cheated on me with that hoe Trinity I still love and have hope for a family. I told myself that after today I was going to give it another try and make it work between us but there will be some rules and boundaries that can't be crossed.
After talking with Denver, she laid Kota in the middle of the bed and turned the baby monitor on so that she will be able to hear when Kota woke up. After placing pillows around her we headed down stairs. When we got downstairs I seen my dad and Killa with King standing next to each other "hey daddy." I said while placing a kiss on his cheek "how's my baby girl." He asked while placing a kiss on my forehead "I'm okay Hungry right now." I said rubbing my stomach "go eat, the food in the kitchen." He said. "I will daddy, Kieantae can I talk to you in private please." "yeah, lets go in the kitchen so you can get something to eat." He said placing his hand on my lower back guiding me to the kitchen I was so happy to see that no one was in there now I can talk to him in peace and pig out at the same time. "so, what are we doing Kieantae" I asked placing a piece of chicken in my mouth. "I been apologizing to you for the longest and you want to act stuck up I'm not kissing your ass Ada. I know I fucked up I understand that but at least give me a second chance, and trust that it won't happen again." He pleaded"I understand all that killa I do. But am I supposed to believe you when you say you won't do it again. You really did hurt me Kieantae I didn't expect this from you." I said, crying a little "stop crying baby today is supposed to be our joyful day lets enjoy it and we will continue this conversation later." He said, kissing my forehead before he walked off leaving me there with a blank expression on my face. At this point I didn't know what to feel because deep down inside I really wanted my happiness back but as we all know that was placed on hold due to a fuck nigga and his fuck boy tendencies. Honestly, I don't know if it'sworth fighting for anymore.
"Never let a relationship make you become something your not, because the truth is, when it's over they may never regret losing you, but you'll always regret losing yourself."

[Trinity]
Every since shit went down I haven't heard from Killa he changed his number and everything on me. Him and King even 86'd me from the club. So, the bodyguards won't even allow me to come close to Club Platinum. It's okay though I know today the gender reveal and trust me I'm about to show up and show the fuck out I said to myself while putting on my makeup. I decided to rock a black crop top long sleeve with some dark denim jeans that hugged me right and showed all my curves and my black heels. I made sure my girls were sitting up right so they can catch somebody eyes.
Once I was finished getting dressed I took a few pictures and headed out to the gender reveal party at Ada's house. I know if Killa ignore me today it's gone be some shit because regardless of what I did we still got business together and I can't eat if we not working. On my way to Ada house I stopped at Walmart and grabbed a few baby items to show her I care still and I'm happy for them. No, it's not to be petty but I know someone will take it that way. Once I left Walmart I headed to her house when I got there it was a lot of cars but what caught my eye was one of the bitches from the club the other day walked toward the back of the house. This should be interesting.
Getting out my car I grab the gift bag and headed toward the entrance until one of the guards stopped me "how are you doing beautiful?" he asked, I flashed him a smile "I'm okay you must like what you see?" "yeah, I do but I was actually stopping you because you dropped your money." He said, bending over picking up the money from the ground "thank you." I said, taking the money out his hands and headed inside the house. I didn't see Ada or Killa, yet I wonder where the mommy and daddy to be was. I placed my gift on the table and walked around looking for Killa but instead I bumped into King. "what are you doing her Trinn." He asked in an unhappy tone. "umm, I'm showing support what else will I be doing here." I said in a duh tone "you came to start some shit leave now before someone see you and I'm telling you right now you don't want these problems just because Ada pregnant don't mean she don't have no hittas behind her." he said in a serious tone "like I give a fuck who she got behind her nigga I came for our nigga since he not answer my calls or messages like we don't got business together." I snapped on him. "bitch, you must want another ass whooping popping up here." I heard a female say walking up on the side of King that was the bitch from the other night I thought to myself rather than outloud. "nah, chill Den she was just leaving. Isn't that right Trinn." he asked, looking at me waiting for a reply but Ill be damned if I leave before pressing a issue with whoever this bitch is. "bitch this ain't what you want move around I came for Killa." I said, walking past the both of them game goofy muthafuckas. Before I knew it I was pulled by someone " get off of me." I gritted out while trying to pull away from the person who had me but when I noticed that Gucci sent I knew it was Killa I finally relaxed once we made it outside "why are you here Trinity." he asked, in a upset tone "I came to support you baby." while wrapping my arms around him "something is seriously wrong with you, we are not together and never will be leave before it gets ugly I thought you would of learned the other night at the club. "he said, in a disgusting tone. "and I told you its not over till I say its over. I'll let you enjoy your little party but just know i'm not done with you." I said before walking back to my car. That nigga just really tried to play me like I didn't just suck his dick the other day.