23

Denver

After Kings accident i went to the hospital everyday to check on him days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months no matter how many times i prayed nothing has changed. Killa found out that India had something to do with the accident i wasn't surprised at all though i never like the bitch and i knew it was a reason why.

Amora and Chris had started dating and i finally decided to come back home to NC. I didn't want to leave king side Kota on the other hand she has gotten so big she is crawling and saying "Dada" i bring her to the hospital so that she can see her dad hopping that one day he may wake up to her saying "Dada" but he doesn't budge and it breaks my heart every time but i can't lose faith. No one has heard from India since the gender reveal the bitch fell off the face of earth and thats whats best for because i'm at her head.

Ada finally gave birth to the twins they were born premature so they are in the hospital. We go and check on them everyday they are so darn cute. Today i had an appointment because i haven't been feeling well Amora thinks i'm pregnant but i doubt that i think i'm just under a lot of stress trying to stay strong for those around me let alone for my babygirl.

After getting me and Kota ready i was heading to my appointment i made it there in 15 minutes i signed in and waited for my name to be called after waited they finally called me to the back i grabbed Kota and went to the back " hello, Ms Williams ...

After getting me and Kota ready i was heading to my appointment i made it there in 15 minutes i signed in and waited for my name to be called after waited they finally called me to the back i grabbed Kota and went to the back " hello, Ms Williams how have you been." Dr. Kennedy asked. "I'm fine i could be better." i said " so what am i seeing you for today." she asked. " A pregnancy test." i said while playing with my fingers i was scared because what was i going to do with two kids. Kota was only 5 months King is still in a coma how am i going to do this. "okay can you go and pee in this and leave it in the bathroom." i took the cup and Kota's car seat to the bathroom after i used the bathroom i washed my hands and went back into the room and waited for the doctor to come. After a few mins later she came back into the room. "well congrats Ms. Williams you are indeed pregnant." when she said that i couldn't do nothing but cry. I cried because what was i going to do with two kids. "do you want to see you baby." she asked " yes." i said wiping my tears i laid back on the table and pulled my shirt up and she put the jelly on my stomach and started moving the camera on my stomach i soon heard my baby heartbeat it was strong and it put a smile on my face. "Its looks like your about 7 weeks." she said taking pictures. "I'll like to see you back in a month for your check up i gave you a scripts for prenatal try to keep your stress levels down and eat healthy other than that every thing seems fine." she said turning the machine off i wiped the jelly off my stomach and pulled my shirt down getting off the table. "okay thank you Dr. Kennedy." i said grabbing Kota's car seat. "here are your pictures and ill see you in a month if anything changes come back and see me." she said handing me my picture. I left out the room and made my follow up appointment. I headed to the hospital to see King and tell him the news.

When i got to the hospital i seen King's nurse Ms Candice she was an older lady she was really nice. "hey hunny." she said walking to me giving me a hug . " hey Ms Candice any changes." i asked giving her a hug back. "no none yet hunny." she said playing with Kota in her stroller. "okay hopefully he wakes up today." i said with hope in my voice. I pushed Kota in the room with me she immediately started saying "Dada" i smiled at her when i took her out the stroller "yeah baby Dada." i said placing a kiss on her cheeks. I went to Kings side and place a kiss on his lips and let Kota kiss him.

I sat and talked to King the whole time i was at the hospital i know he cant talk back i knew he could hear me "baby i need you to wake up for me if not for me for your kids. Yeah, i said your kids i'm 7 weeks pregnant and i cant do it alone i broke down crying laying my head on his hand Kota was sleep on the couch as i cried "its okay baby dont cry." a raspy voice said. " i cant im scared what am i going to do." i continued to cry not realizing someone spoke. i picked my head up and our eyes met " I'm not leaving you Den I'm here." he spoke "oh my god your up let me go get a nurse." i said wiping my eyes and getting up he grabbed my hand. "stop crying Ma," he said. I nodded my head and went and got a nurse.

King

The whole time i was out i heard everyone coming in my room talking to me i thought a nigga died i ain't gone lie. Denver use to be hear crying her eyes out she told me Killa and Ada finally had the twins. I was happy for my nigga hopefully it changed him for the better. i sat up in bed staring at my baby girl she was beautiful she looked just like her mom. I seen the nurse and Denver walk back in the room i smiled seeing Denver smiling "how are you feeling Mr. Kingston." my nurse asked while checking my vitals. "i'm okay i guess. how long was i out for." i asked curious. "about two months you have a fabulous support system this lovely lady hasn't left your side." she said pointing toward Denver. I smiled at her and she blushed putting her head down. "I know she's my guardian angel." i said smiling at her. "well everything looks good i'ma go ahead and let the doctor know your awake." she said walking out. "come here." i said to Denver she came over and climbed in bed with me and laid her head on my chest. "i thought i lost you." she said above a whisper as i felt my gown get wet. "shh its okay Den i'm not leaving you." i assured her. I grabbed her chin and placed a kiss on her soft lips. she moaned into the kiss as it got deepened we got interrupted by someone clearing they throat i pulled away seeing Killa and Ada standing there with flowers Denver put her face in my chest i could tell she was smiling.

"Finally you woke up sleeping beauty." Killa said dapping me up. "you know i wasn't going out like that." i said "oh yeah bro welcome to parent hood." i said smiling at him "thanks bro." he said. "hey sis." i said to Ada as she walked over giving me a hug. "don't scare us like that." she said popping me. " i'm sorry y'all." i said to them.

Everyone sat around my room telling me everything thats been going on. Killa let me know that India had something to do with my accident so my first move when i got out of here was finishing what she started. I know her father had something to do with it but i also knew he wouldn't make a move unless she said something. After a while Danny came in with his girl i seen that his girl was giving Denver dirty looks but i ignored it "wassup man, how you feeling." Danny asked coming up dapping me up. " i could be better but i'm Alive." i told him "glad to see alive man you had us scared." he said "shit i scared myself." i said laughing a bit.

I looked over seeing Denver staring at Danny and his girl grilling Denver till i heard Kota start crying which broke my stare Denver got Kota and got a bottle ready for her "let me see her." i said holding my arms for my baby girl "Dada." she said smiling in my arms. "hey daddy's baby girl i missed you so much." i said placing kisses all on her. Everyone stood around in awe watching me interact with my babygirl i missed her so much words can't explains.