▪️7▪️

Denver

After my shift at the work I headed home to my baby I missed her so much. It took me a good thirty minutes to get home because of the traffic. When I pulled up at home I sat in the car for a minute debating on if I should call Danny or not. I finally decided to sat my pride to the side and call him. Once the phone started ringing I got nervous and hung up. I put my head on my stirring wheel "what was I thinking calling him he probably with his girlfriend." I said out loud to myself. I got ready to get of the car when YFN Lucci started playing which was notifying me he was calling.

If anything I'ma grind
Somebody tell 'em that it's my time
Somebody tell me why they hating on me
Somebody tell 'em stop hating on me yea
Somebody tell 'em that I'm not lying
Somebody tell 'em I will outshine
Anybody think they gone replace me
You know I am who they said I wouldn't be
You know you gotta win, fight, conquer
I promise to go in, I wouldn't lie to you honor
I promise to come in and destroy my opponent
I promise no man wants it as bad as I want it
Somebody go and tell 'em that I'm not lying
Somebody tell 'em I will outshine
Anybody think they gone replace me
You know I am who they say I wouldn't be yea

After starring at the phone, I finally decided to answer the phone "Hello." "umm hello, I just got a missed call from this number" his deep voice spoke into the phone "yeah I'm sorry about that its Denver from the Grill earlier." I said while playing with my nails "oh, how are you doing beautiful." When he said that I started smiling hard "I'm fine just getting home from work." I said while unlocking the door. "how was work." "it was okay thank you for my tip." I said placing my bag down. "it not a problem lady." Before I can say anything else Kota started crying it's like she sensed I was home. "you got a baby." He asked "yeah I do is it okay if I text you after I finish getting everything together." I asked sounding hopeful. "yeah you can I'm up." "okay bye." I said smiling "Bye Lady."

With just those few words he put a smile on my face and gave me butterflies something I haven't felt in a while. "I see somebody smiling." I hear Amora say walking behind me holding Kota "be quiet hoochie." I said taking Kota out her hand "so what got you smiling from ear to ear tell me all the tea since you never called back." She said going to sit on the couch while I followed behind her. "Girl I met this fine ass dude today at work and he tipped me good. The only thing is he got a girlfriend with a snobby ass attitude that's gone get her hit in her shit. I thought it was cute the way he left his number on the napkin." I said smiling while rocking Kota back to sleep. "let me find out you got a new boo thang." She said smiling at me "nah, it's nothing like that it's just he fine as fuck." I said while getting up and going to put Kota in her bed. After I put Kota in her bed I went and sat next to Amora "what about his girlfriend though." She asked. "shit that's they business not mine." I said in a I don't give a fuck tone "shit when I was in my relationship muthafuckas didn't care about mine so her nigga single to me plus he came for me first." I said shrugging my shoulders "girl you are something else I am not about to play with you tonight" she said. "shit I wasn't playing I was dead ass." I said looking at her I don't know why she think this is a game I am so serious "you just be careful." She said giving me a hug "I'm about to leave I got to get up early to take care of some business." She said going to the door. "okay and thank you again." I said hugging her again. "it's not a problem you know I'm here whenever you need me." She said before walking to her car. "thanks Mora drive safe." I said going back in the house.

Danny

While at home I listened to Cashmere bitch at me I don't have the time for this insecure ass shit little do she know she pushing me further away from her "why are you tripping." I asked her "because you act like I wasn't there I felt disrespected." She snapped on me "how did I act like you wasn't there? You were the one being rude to the girl just because she thought I looked familiar." "if she thought you looked familiar why she just didn't ask your name then instead of standing there looking at you like you a piece of meat?" she asked looking at me "people don't have to ask my name you shouldn't always jump to conclusions all the time but that's you and them fucking insecurities you got and to be real with you that shit isn't cute and its pushing me away so you need to fix that shit and fast." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the house "I'm sorry baby." I hear Cash say as she followed behind me "you say the same thing every time maybe we need sometime apart so you can gather your thoughts together." I said walking to my car. "so, you just gone leave me after everything we been through Danny? All because of my insecurities.?" She asked breaking down crying. "stop crying Cash I'm just saying maybe we need time apart you can stay at the house and I'll go to the spot." I said as I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "I'll call when I make it." I said getting in the car and starting it up. I watched her cry as I reversed out our driveway.

I just don't understand where did all these insecurities came from. I give her my time when I'm not working I dick her down whenever she wants and she still just be flashing on me all these damn mood swings are tripping me the hell out. On my way to the spot I got a call from a number I didn't recognize as soon as I went to answer the person hung up. I'll just call whoever it was when I get to the spot.

After a twenty-minute drive I finally pulled into my other spot located in south downtown LA. Cashmere don't know where my spot is so I don't have to worry about her popping up at any time. I know we been together for a while but somethings are better left unsaid I don't want her involved in my life still so yes sometimes I keep secrets but it's nothing major I keep from her.

Once I got into the house I decided to call the number that called me earlier to see who it was. While I waited for someone to answer the phone I decided to roll up and pour me a shot of Hennessy "Hello." I heard a female say from the other end of the phone." "umm hello, I just got a missed call from this number" "yeah I'm sorry about that its Denver from the grill earlier." She said sounding so innocent. "oh, how are you doing beautiful." I asked while sparking my blunt. "I'm fine just getting home from work." she said. "how was work." I asked while taking another hit from my blunt "it was okay thank you for my tip." She said "it's not a problem lady." Before I could ask her a question I heard a baby cry "you got a baby." I asked out of curiosity I don't have a problem with a female having kid's hell I love kids "yeah I do is it okay if I text you after I finish getting everything together. "she asked "yeah you can I'm up." I said while taking a swig of my drank "okay bye." She said "Bye Lady." I said hanging up the phone, if I'm not mistaken King said she ran off with his child. I just don't see her doing nothing like that. Sooner or later ill figure it all out but until then I have to play the cards I'm dealt with. I just hope no one gets hurt in the mist of it all including Cashmere.