Untitled Part 32

Hey my lovely readers its been a minute since I been on here I had to take a personal leave for myself I been thru a lot but since I have time off of work I decided to write I also have another story in my mind that I want to do it will have Karin Jinsui in it and Dave East called Lost & Turnt out so stay tuned for that story!!!!!!

[Trinity]

After India caught me and Steven sleeping around I'm sure she gone run and tell her mom but I can careless Steven loves me and if I tell him to leave her mother he would I know that without an doubt. My job was to follow Denver around to see where they was going and so far tracking her phone there at the airport. Walking in the kitchen after India left "babe she's at the airport I'm about to head over that way to see where they are going and ill call you." I said, walking up to him giving him a kiss "aight." he said kissing me back.

Leaving out the house I headed to the airport I sat outside the airport watching them like some hawks if only they knew what was about to come they way someone wasn't going to make it back home to they family.

Getting out the car I headed inside the airport. I seen Denver and her baby daddy walk toward the bathroom the other guys headed toward the gate. I texted Steven to let him know that there were going to Bora Bora.

- "hey they taking a flight to Bora Bora.  "okay well ill send you and a few other out there get the job done and remember no witnesses." "okay baby "

After I sent my message I headed back out to my car I guess its time to pack and go on a min vacay. Getting in my car I headed back to the house making it there in fifteen mins going inside I seen all the guys loading up all they guns. I went up to the room to grab my bag and some clothes Steven walked in "so you and Q will be going with a few other guys y'all will take the private jet there and we will handle the rest." He said walking out the room after I finished packing me and Q and a few other working was heading to the Private jet.

[Denver]

After King gave me that act right I was now sleepy and hungry this pregnancy is weighing on me I pray that they be safe and we are able to reunite as one whole I wouldn't know what to do if I don't have him. Sitting rubbing my stomach waiting to board the plan "bae Chris is going to go with y'all just to be on the safe side." " okay that's fine with me." I said looking up at him. "BOARDING PLANE TO BORABORA" the lady spoke on the loud speaker. Getting up I grabbed a sleeping Kota from Amora, King grabbed or lil bags to get on the plane "please be safe and ill see you soon." I said kissing him "always ill always come back to you Den" he said kissing my lips and kissing Kota. Turning I walked up the stairs getting on the plane I said a prayer over my baby daddy and friends as well for a safe travel. 

Sitting in my seat I looked out the window holding my baby girl. You know how you get that feeling that will be last time you see someone that's how I feel right now breaking me from my thoughts Ada came and sat next to me "he will be okay Den don't worry." she assured me. I just nodded my head sitting my head against my seat I nodded off for the long plane ride...

4 hours later....

Finally arriving in Bora Bora it was so beautiful going to our rental van Chris loaded all our bags in the car and headed to our new vacation  home I texted King and let him know we landed safely. After a 30 minute drive we finally arrived at the home it was breath taking my baby had taste. Getting Kota out she was a bit cranky because her sleep was broken "shh baby its okay mommie gone give it a bath and feed you." I said in my baby talk. Once inside I unpacked our bags and ran Kota a bath while Ada and Amora was prepping dinner. After giving Kota a bath I gave her a bottle and laid her in the bed surrounded by pillows while I went to freshen up  I checked my phone and King never texted back. Taking a quick shower I got out wrapping my towel around my body walking out my room I burped Kota and she was back knocked out I put on some lounging clothing and headed downstairs where everyone was.