Chapter 33

I know it's been a minute I had writer block now I'm back I know y 'all hate me for killing Killa but things had to happen no he will not be returning from the dead no plot twist but this book will be coming to a end very soon I hope you all enjoyed Unwanted deception but now I have a new book that will be surfacing "Lost & Turnt out" it will be posted soon I just want to get a few Chapters done before it post but stay tuned.... -Kyra

While Chris patched Denver up he made a call to King to check and see how everything went "aye bro they came for us." he said as soon King picked up the phone"is everyone okay" "yeah we got a broad tied up right now the kids is safe Den was grazed but she will be okay." Chris said, "okay ill be there shortly. "aiight One." Once they hung up the phone King and the rest of the guys pulled up to the private jet that awaited for them he didn't want to tell Chris over the phone what happened to Killa he chose to do everything in person once he landed. King sat in deep thought on how he was going to break the news to Ada he lost his brother, bestfriend he couldn't imagine losing Denver ever but he made a vow to forever be there for the twins and Ada he felt bad that Killa risked his life for him but no one could stop what was to come. All he thought was that his life can go back to normal since they ended there enemies.

After a few hours of flying they finally landed in Bora Bora and headed to the vacation home that he had for his family. Walking up to the front door with Danny behind him King walked in the house to be greeted by Denver jumping in his arms crying after engulfing in a hug King picked his head up and his eyes met with Ada's teary "sis" he said trying not to cry for the past few hours he had been hiding his emotions but at this point in time he couldn't "you promised" she said breaking down crying he walked over and held her "he put his life on the line for me I promised to always look after you and the boys just know he's not in pain and he loves you guys" I tried to console her "why him" her voice cracked it was nothing he could do to make her feel better. Denver went to her sisters aide she knew she was going to need her more than anything right now. After Denver took Ada to the room Danny ,Chris and King went down to the basement to check on Trinity she was tied up and bloody she looked up at all 3 men with fear in her eyes she didn't see Killa and wonder where he was "we meet again but under different circumstances." King smirked at her "where's Killa" was the first thing she asked. All three men looked at each other before Danny spoke up "I'm sure you know where he's at" she started crying "no, no, it wasn't suppose to happen this way it was suppose to be you not him." she said crying looking at King. "don't worry I'll let my sis handle you." he said before turning on his heels walking out with the guys following suit. Danny separated and went to Cashmere room and Chris went to Amora's side while King went to check on the Kids.

Denver

I can't imagine how Ada feels I know I'll be devastated if anything happened to King all I could do is hold her and let her cry after 20 minutes of crying she finally went to sleep I got up and went to the room I seen King walking out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist these hormones getting the best of me and right now isn't the time to be thinking about sex. "the kids are down how's Ada holding up." he asked breaking me from my thoughts biting me lip "I finally got her to sleep I just feel so bad I wouldn't know what to do if something would of happened to you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips he picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to the bed and laid me down climbing in between my legs " I love you so much" in between kisses being planted on my neck " I love you to" I said in between moans reaching down he pulled my shorts down and rubbed my love button through my boy shorts pulling em down he rubbed my clit before inserting 2fingers in me he continued to finger me as my low moans filled the room he curved his fingers hitting my spot and within seconds I nutted all on his fingers pulling them out of me his licked his fingers and put em in my mouth so I can taste my own juices. He aligned himself at my entrance and pushed in slowly making my back arch and my eye roll in the back of my head he slowly stroked me so I can feel all of him "mmm shit" he put his face in the crook of my neck groaning "shit den" he said lowly he pulled out and slammed back in me causing me to moan loud he put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as he continued to drill me he pulled out me I looked at him as lust filled both our eyes "come ride it" in said low and husky once he laid on his back I climbed on top of him sliding down slowly watching the faces he was making turned me on even more I started to rotate my hips in a circle because I knew it will drive him crazy "fuck bae" he grunted out I turned around riding him reverse cow girl style I slid majority of his dick out and just kept the tip in I teased him a little bit till he started to fuck me back I ended up in doggy style position taking long deep strokes till I release all on him "come clean ya mess up." he said lowly flipping around I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him till he eventually nutted in my mouth we both laid in bed trying to catch our breath.

After we finished our love making we both went and took another shower once I got out the shower i changed the sheets and went to go check on Ada and the kids everyone was still sleep. I went back up to the room and seen King on the balcony smoking I sat in bed flipping through the TV after deciding on watching The Purge King came in and sat in bed "I feel so bad I was suppose to protect him but he protected me I think he knew he wasn't going to make it back." he said "babe its nothing you could of did." I said hugging him " I know all I could is keep my promise and look after Ada and the babies. I'm let her Kill Trinity to blow some steam off" he said looking at me "that's if she up to it if not ill handle it." I said kissing his lips "lets get some sleep"

Ada

"babe wake up" waking up I seen Killa sitting next to me I jumped up and hugged him tight "I thought I lost you" I said in a whisper "you'll never loose me ill always be with you wherever you go" he said as he held me while I cried "I love you with everything in me Ada I know I'm not perfect I'm sorry for putting you through so much over these past few months I hope you can forgive me." "I forgive you babe." I kissed his lips "make sure you take care of the boys and Asia tell them that I love them and ill always be with them and to make me proud I want you to move on find someone who will love you and treat you as the queen you are." he said lifting my chin up and kissing my lips "wait where are you going" I said pulling away from the kiss "I have to go just remember what I said live your best life ill always be with you when you get home check at the top of the closet in my shoe box I left something for you and the kids watch it whenever your feeling down I love you. Remember what I said live your life don't cry for me I'm okay tell King don't beat his self up I knew what I was getting myself into its not his fault " he said kissing me one last time before he vanished.

I woke up to Kairo crying I got up looking around looking for Killa but he was no where to be found tears filled my eyes "I love you and miss you babe" I said looking up at the ceiling I walked to the kids room see Kai was up "come here baby boy what's wrong" I said picking him up rocking him I took him to the changing table and changed his diaper before I fed him and burped him he was back sleep I went downstairs and seen Amora and Chris on the couch hugged up "morning" "good morning how are you." Amora asked, I wipe the tear that managed to come out "ill be fine just have to take it one day at a time I have to stay strong for my babies he wouldn't want me crying." "your right you know we are all here for you." she said hugging me "thanks" Looking up I seen King and Denver coming down the stairs King had Kairen in his arms and Denver had Kota in her arms I walked over taking Kairen from King "hi mommies baby" I cooed at him as he gave me a lil smile "I changed him and he ate" King said, "thank you" I said "

After I sat phat man in his bouncy all the ladies came and helped make breakfast they had me laughing bringing up old shit it took my mind off Killa. After we all ate breakfast King pulled me to the side "we still have Trinity down in the basement I left her for you if you wanna do the honors" I smirked "yeah I'm down let me go change meet me down there in 20 I got to make sure the babies are okay." I said walking to the room I gave both of the boys a bath and made sure they both was fed and out light a light. Walking out the room I put my air in a bun and went to King and Denver room "I'm ready." I said walking out toward the basement. Once I made it to the basement I seen Trinity sitting in a chair tied up "We meet again." I smiled at her Walking to the other side of the room where all the tools was I was happy to do the honors to kill this bitch I been waiting for the longest to have this moment I made sure I had the sedative that will paralyze her so that she will be aware of what exactly I was doing. Once I had everything set up I heard footsteps turning around I seen the gang walking in me and Denver made contact with one another before I smiled, stepping back I said a prayer to ask god to forgive me for my sins I was about to commit.

Grabbing the knife I sat in front of Trinity "you have anything you want to say before I being." I gave her an opportunity to speak "bitch if you gone kill me go ahead and get it over with just know you will be killing your kids sibling in the process." she smirked at me. I had to register what she just said "welp I guess they got a dead daddy and a sibling ." I said smiling back at her before I stabbed her in the stomach loud screams was heard throughout the basement I didn't give not 1 fuck for her how could I? After I got done making her feeling the amount of pain I felt I gave her the sedative to paralyze her I grabbed the machete and cut her limb for limb once everything was done I was covered in blood I felt numb to everything everyone looked at me as I walked out the room and upstairs to shower.