Killa

Today is the day we get to bring Kairo and Kairen home I'm happy shit these past few weeks has been hell. Especially knowing India father is after King things has been quietly lately so that mean they planning on us. We teamed up with Chris since he knows more about his ex boss. To be honest I'm just ready to get this shit done and over with shit so everything can go back to normal. Ada and i been getting along pretty well after everything that happened i'm just thankful she hasn't left me yet shit because if the shoe was on the other foot I would of left her ass if she would of cheated.

Trinity ass been hitting me a lot lately and popping up everywhere i go I'm starting to think this bitch following me and thats the last thing i need for Ada to think I'm still messing around on her. Being in deep thought my phone dinged signally i have a message grabbing my phone i see i have a text from Trinn groaning i wonder what she wanted clicking on the messages.

 Being in deep thought my phone dinged signally i have a message grabbing my phone i see i have a text from Trinn groaning i wonder what she wanted clicking on the messages

This bitch must of lost her damn mind, don't get me wrong I'm dumb for cheating on Ada with Trinn but I know for a fact I ain't impregnate her so she can miss me with that. "babe you ready." i heard Ada ask. "yeah here i come." grabbing the diaper bags and car seats I headed down the hall only to be met with my beautiful girl mean mugging i swear baby snapped back like she just ain't have TWINS! I can't wait till she let me bend her over shit she better be lucky that we gotta get the kids. Lord knows what i'll do to her *hearing her clear her throat* "you so damn nasty" she said mugging me. "shit, i cant help it you looking good as hell it don't even look like you gave birth." i said in all honesty "yeah well i hope you like what you see because you still in the dog pound!" she said walking away.

Running my hands down my face I can't blame no one but myself but I promise to get it together. Leaving out the house I opened her door for her and placed the car seats in the back. Getting in i headed straight to the hospital to grab the twins, today will be our first day dealing with both of them at the same time. Shit, a nigga still cant believe i got kids.

 Shit, a nigga still cant believe i got kids

[ADA]

I'm so happy today we get to go get my babies it's been a long time coming. They are my pride and joy i promised myself that i will always be there for them and to never keep my kids from they father no matter of our differences. On the way to the hospital I was overly excited i couldn't even be still feeling Killa hands on my thigh i looked over at him as he smiled "i'm happy" i said smiling "me too but i'm nervous at the same time." he said paying attention to the road. "you will do great babe don't doubt yourself" i told him "thanks babe." he said. The car went to a comfortable silence as i looked and seen we were approaching the hospital i got supper excited i didn't even let him come to a complete stop before hopping out. Going into the hospital i went to the third floor to labor and delivery. Going in the area where they kept all the babies i waited till a nurse assisted me, a few minutes later Killa came in with the diaper bag and car seats. "dang, you could of at least waited for me." he said playfully pushing my head "you was taking to long." i said laughing.

"hello, Ms.Ada & Mr. Kieantae" the nurse said.

"hello, are the twins ready." i asked immediately

"yes they are you guys can get them ready we ran the last test this morning and everything is good." she assured

"okay thank you." "babe you gone call Asia's mom to see if you can get her so she can meet her brothers?" i asked out of curiosity.

"yeah, that's if her mom ain't on no bullshit." he said helping getting the twins dressed

"awe look at my babies." i said admiring how Kairen slept and Kairo was up and alert I could see now who was going to be the laziest out of both of them Kairo was more of me he was alert and curious while Kairen was more like his daddy lazy and want to sleep all the time.

After getting them dressed we headed out to the car so we can go home although the weather was nice i still didn't want them to be out just yet. Making sure they were strapped in i got in the passenger seat and buckled myself in. I waited for Killa to get off the phone with his baby mother Keisha that girl didn't like me for nothing she claim i took Killa from Asia and her but that wasn't true. He told me when we started off as friends that he had a daughter and that he and his baby mother isn't together and i accepted that when we started being friends he used to have his daughter all the time till one time i was with him and we had to go pick her up his baby mama came out in some little shorts looking a hot mess trying to check me and i had to put the bitch in her place.

"she wont let me get her she talking bout they in New Orleans visiting family but I know she lying then gone have the nerve to say Kai and Ren isn't Asia's brothers like damn i cant stand that spiteful ass bitch." he gritted out

"language we have Kids in the car." i said rubbing my fingers in his curls "it's okay babe maybe another time."

"I'm sorry she just know how to piss me off."

After our 15 minute drive we were finally pulling up at home. Pulling into the drive way i noticed King and Denver was here I looked in the backseat and the boys were sleeping so peacefully i still can't believe i gave birth to twins. Getting out the car Killa grabbed both seats and we were greeting at the door with King Denver and Kota King Finally got off his crutches last week but he still has a limp with his walk. Unlocking the door and walking in Killa took the Twins to the nursery to lay them down.

(In case you all forgot Asia is Killa's first born)