Chapter 30

A/N- I was going to give this chapter on Christmas but unfortunately things happen my computer just started back up running but if you guys can please vote and comment !

Omniscient (2 weeks later)

Everything has been planned; we've planned to hit each one of Kings traps to knock him off his feet for the time being. I seen that they have security following them everywhere but little did they know each team of security they have i have at least one mole in they group that comes and report to me as of right now i know that King is out at one of his traps with the other guys so his lady and baby is home alone i guess ill send Drako to go pay a visit to wifey he has strict orders just to scare her nothing else and nothing more. While Drako sat outside Kings house waiting for the perfect time to go in he dressed in all black looking from his car he seen only one light on in the house and no security outside hmm they must all be at the trap but little did he know one of the guards was watching him from a distance he had already alerted King,Killa,Chris and Danny about the suspicious activity going on. Getting out his car running over to the door Drako checked the house for any cameras when he didn't see any he picked the locks to the door going inside the home he crept up the stairs following Denver's singing in the shower with her being in the shower she didn't hear her phone ringing. Drako stood and admired her body while she was in the shower instantly getting a hard on. While he stood mesmerized by her he didn't realize the guard sneaking up on him till he felt the barrel of a gun pressed to the back of his head reacting fast Drako pulled his gun with the silencer on it and shot the guard in the side making him stubble back and letting a shot off that hit Drako through his shoulder making Denver hop out the shower fearing for her daughter life. Drako added pressure to the wound sending a shot through the guard his killing him instantly. Denver never realized she was screaming till he placed the gun to her head and demanded her to be quiet. A naked Denver stood scared praying that King was on his way home "please don't hurt me please." she pleaded crying "bitch didn't i tell you to shut up!" he gritted through his teeth before hitting Denver with his gun she instantly fell to the ground holding her face crying. Tossing a towel to her he made her wrap herself up before squatting down to her level he rubbed the gun on face before he started to travel down to her chest she cried pleading for her life before Kota cries came through the monitor she looked at the baby monitor while he looked at her with a devilish smirk on his face "please don't hurt my baby i'll give you anything you want" she pleading "i don't want anything i came to send a message you tell King we coming." he said standing up and leaving out her room Denver flew up off the ground thinking he was going to Kota's room when she reached her daughters room she laid there crying the man was no where to be found hearing a noise downstairs she got up and placed Kota in the closet and reached for the gun King kept in Kota's nursery grabbing it and taking the safety off Denver proceeded downstairs and was met by all the guys with their guns pointed at her, hitting the light switch King looked at Denver and seen the bruise on her face she instantly ran in his arms crying while the rest of the guys checked the house cradling her he checked to see if she had any more marks on her "go upstairs and get dressed and pack some bags." Doing as she was told she went and got Kota out the closet and went to there room and looked at the guard bleeding out on the carpet she cradled Kota and cried. King heard her cries and ran up the stairs as Denver sat in the corner with Kota "baby" he spoke softly walking toward her looking his way "he said to tell you that they coming" she said sniffing. "come on lets get you dressed." he said helping her up he took Kota out her hands she was holding her for dear life. Denver went in the bathroom and placed on King sweats and a shirt placing her hair in a messy bun sliding her house shoes on. She stood in the bathroom mirror and examining her face at the ugly bruise. After 20 minutes of putting make up on she stepped out the bathroom and seen that the body was gone but the blood stain was still there she didn't see King or Kota she headed downstairs and seen he had packed bags for them and was feeding Kota a bottle. "i need you to go back to Cali till this is over" she said looking up at her. Biting the inside of her cheek she debated if she wanted to go back and fourth with him debating against it she nodded her head. "i promise i'm coming for y'all Den i just cant risk something like this happening again it could of been worse" nodding her head she agreed. Grabbing her face King placed Kisses all over face. All the guys agreed to send the girls to Cali till everything was taken care of neither one of the guys can take a risk of loosing the ones closet to them. Little did everyone know it was a lot of shit that was about to come in everyone's direction where they had to protect themselves and the innocents a lot of blood was gone be shed and some wasn't going to make it home to there loved ones.