▪️4▪️

Sorry guys for the wait but i had to uninstall wattpad and reinstall it because my app was acting up. And in the process i forgot my password! But I'm back now 👋🏾

Ada

Since Denver has been gone from NC, I can honestly say my life is boring all I do is go to school and home. Everything has been quiet for a while and I'm happy for that but I just got this feeling it won't last long.

I'm currently 5months pregnant with twins everyone wants to know what they are hell I want to know as well but my dad isn't going to tell me. Everyone will find out at the Gender Reveal Party that we are having in two weeks. I invited Denver but she don't know that King and India will be there I just hope everything goes as plan.

I miss my sister being home with me I can't do this by myself. I have my dad and also Killa but he's been a bit busy lately with Asia and working for King so it's like the only time I have with him is at night when it's time to go to sleep. One thing I can say is that he makes time for every doctor visit I have.

I just wish it could go back to how it was at first. I met this girl name Trinity when Denver left she works at Club Platinum as one of the dancers she cool but she's nothing like Denver plus I don't trust her like that, we both on two different pages she a stripper and im a school girl.

She seem to friendly around my nigga though so I keep my eyes open at all times. I got faith he ain't gone go for her and if he do I hope he know what he missing because I'm not staying with him after being with someone like her that's nasty.

Breaking me out my thoughts I felt the babies move. Its so weird, I still can't believe I have little people in my body that I have to live and protect from this crazy world we live in. Today I decided to go pop up on Killa since he at the club with King. I wanted to look sexy but comfortable at the same time lord knows my hormones been going crazy.

I decided to put on one of my Adidas jump suit with my all black classic adidas shoes I flat ironed my hair and put on a little make up not to much though. After I finished getting dressed I headed to the kitchen to grab me something to snack on before I headed out.

On my way to the club I stopped at Taco Bell to get the guys something to eat. After i got they food it took me 10minutes to get to the club.

"Hey ken"i said walking in.. "Wassup Ada." He said flashing me a smile as i walked in. Soon as i got in i seen Killa and Trinity standing to the side and it look like it was a heated conversation. I wobbled my little pregnant ass over to see what it was about "So you just gone play me like that" i heard Killa say. What the fuck he mean tryna play him. I know he bet not be fucking with this nasty ass bitch or its gone be a problem " umm is everything okay" i asked as i walked up looking at the both of them. "Why did you come here Ada you suppose to be relaxing" he asked in a bit of a upset tone " i know what I'm suppose to be doing Killa i don't need a reminder i was bringing you something to eat!" I snapped on him "but what's going on between y'all how she tryna play you." I asked looking back and fourth at the both of them. "It's nothing Ada." Trinity said while looking at Killa "it's just money bae" Killa said kissing me. I watched as Trinity turned her nose up and walked off.

Call me insecure or naive but i know something going on and i will find out sooner or later. I might need to have Denver come out here earlier than i expected because if Killa cheating on me i don't know what i will do.

"What's done in the dark will soon come to light"