▪️9▪️

Cashmere

After the argument with me and Danny he left and went to another one of his spots while I stayed home he knows how much I hate being here by myself. While at home I took a bubble bath and listened to slow jams. Today was supposed to be the day I told Danny I was pregnant again, but my hormones got the best of me. I just hope that this pregnancy I can carry to full term or at least close to it we've been trying for so long and now I have my chance again and I'm not going to allow stress to make me miscarry. In the past I've had fertility issues where I was unable to carry a child. I went and seen a specialist and with the help of the specialist; I was able to get pregnant this go around its just I'm considered a high-risk pregnancy now, but I don't care I just want a child of my own. Sitting in the tub I decided to put my stubbornness to the side and send Danny my Ultra Sound that I was going to give him today. After I sent Danny the picture I washed up and got out the tub going into the room. I haven't said one word to anyone about this pregnancy because I don't want to jinx it, but I have a good feeling about it.

After I got dressed I climbed into bed and turned on Love and Hip Hop I get a thrill out of this show everything just seems so made up like it was a written script. After thirty-minutes into the show I ended up nodding off. I woke up to Danny getting in the bed with me "I'm sorry baby." I said in my sleepy voice "it's okay don't worry about it." He said kissing my lips. I opened my mouth a little, so he can put his tongue in my mouth he gave me a passionate kiss that made me melt I climbed on top of him still kissing him as he held my waist. "can we still have sex." He asked, breaking our kiss "yea I will hope so." I said kissing him as I started grinded on his dick I felt him start getting hard through his gym shorts. I was already wet, so I didn't need any foreplay I lifted up some and pulled his shorts and briefs down exposing his erected dick it looked so pretty. I started jacking him off a little just to hear his moans and groans once I got him hard enough I climbed on top and slid tip in slowly as both of our moans filled the room. I started riding him slow and he started thrusting his hips into me "uh uh let me do it." I managed to moan out in between thrust. It was like my wish was his command he laid there while I rode his dick like I was riding a bike. "turn over." He moaned out I got off and got on all fours I tooted my ass up to the point I had a deep arch I been waiting for this. I felt his dick head rub up against my clit "stop teasing me and fuck me." I moaned out without saying anything else I felt his dick part my lips and he slid deep in me and started slow grinding me while I twirled my ass in a circle. "throw that ass back." He groaned out. He grabbed my hips as I threw my ass back "oh my god." I moaned out I felt my orgasm building up it was almost time to release it "hold it." He moaned up "I'm trying." I moaned out. He started sending long deep strokes to me that drove me wild "stay right there." I moaned out as he hit my spot over and over with the last stroke I squirted everywhere it was like a relief, but he still didn't stop he continued to stroke me "squirt on this dick." He moaned in my ear. He started giving me long strokes with each stroke I started throwing my ass back "fuck." He groaned out digging his nails in my ass I knew it was getting good to him because It was getting good to me and I felt my orgasm creeping back up. I felt him stick his thumb in my ass which sent me overboard he knows I like that freaky shit I started throwing my ass back more after a few more stroke I finally released all on his dick as he released himself in me "I'm sorry cash for today." He said kissing my forehead "it's okay babe I'm just hormonal." I said laying on his chest before you knew it I was sleep.

[Ada]

After what happened at the club I knew I needed to keep my eyes open I just got a feeling its more to the story other than business. If I find out, he is fucking that bitch he better be ready to feel my pain because I might just shoot both of they asses I'll be damned to be made a fool of and I'm pregnant with his babies. Whatever they got going on I hope it end soon. While watching tv my phone started to ring I looked at it and seen it was Killa calling me "hey wassup." I said into the phone I wasn't in the mood to talk to him "nothing at this hospital India had the baby." He said, "oh okay so when are you coming home." I asked, "I'll be there in a minute." He said sounding unsure "okay see you then." I said as I hung up the phone.

I need to call Denver and tell her King baby is here. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer the phone "hello." Her sleepy voice said from the other end of the phone "bitch wake up!" "bitch I'm tired and Kota is finally sleeping she said, "bitch I know but King baby was just born." I said excited "bitch I just know you lying." She said sounding like she woke right up "bitch if I'm lying I'm dying and I know I ain't dying because I'm talking to you." I said, "I wonder what they baby look like." She said sounding sad "don't be sad Den you know he loves you and I know you love him you the baby probably not even his." I said trying to lighten up the mood "it's just I wasn't expected it that's all I'll be okay I'll see you soon." She said hanging up the phone. What she mean soon my gender reveal is two weeks away unless she plan to come sooner. After we got off the phone I sent King a text "congrats brother on your new arrival." I said he texted back "thanks sis." I laid in bed and went to sleep because tomorrow I was making it my priority to go to the hospital. I got to see this baby his. I just don't think that baby is his it was too soon for her to get pregnant. If it is I know it will hurt Denver to the core and she may never come back home but if not, I'm gone have to work my magic to get them back together.

"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."