▪️15▪️

[Amora]

After the fight at the club, Chris took me back to his hotel and ordered room service I wasn't in the mood, but I wanted to give Denver her time with her baby daddy. I sat on his bed while he dug in his bag and found me something comfortable to put on. "here you go, you can go shower if you want." His deep voice said. "thank you." I said taking the shirt and boxers briefs out his hand and heading to the bathroom. "what would you like me to order?" he asked, out of curiosity "umm I'm a chicken and pizza type of gyal." I said letting my Louisiana slang come out. He started laughing a little "okay" he said, "what's funny." I asked out of curiosity "nothing just your accent came out I thought it was cute." He said looking at me. "oh yeah it comes out sometimes." I said smiling at him. Breaking our conversation, my phone started ringing I went to my purse and seen it was Denver calling "hey girl you okay." I asked, "yeah I'm fine are you okay?" she asked, "yeah I'm okay that shit was crazy who was them bitches?" "girl some bitch my sister baby daddy messing with I just called to tell her what happened, but I guess he beat me to it I'm about to go pick her and Kota up now." She said "ooo before you leave can you stop by Chris room and bring me my bag and stuff I need body wash and stuff." I asked, "yeah what floor and room you on." She asked, "I'm on the 25th floor room 252." "okay I'll be there soon." She said hanging up the phone.

"everything okay?" Chris asked, "yeah my friend gone bring my bag you don't have any female body wash." I said walking back sitting next to him on the bed "okay well while we wait tell me about yourself." He said "Well, I'm 26 I'm from Louisiana but I live in Cali. I moved there when I was 22 with my old girlfriend but when we broke up I decided to stay I don't have any kids at the moment, but I do want one in due time. I had a boyfriend but he up and disappeared of the face of earth. My parents are back home I don't really communicate with them because they weren't willing to accept me for the person that I am. On my free time I like to write and sometimes party but overall I'm just laid back." I said ending it before it got deep "how about you?" I asked trying to take the subject off me. "Well I'm 28 years old I'm from Jamaica I'm only in NC for my boss daughter I have a younger sister that is 13. I'm a family oriented person it's just my mom and sister my dad isn't in the picture at the moment. I heard I have other siblings, but I haven't tried to find them because it doesn't matter to me. When I first came to NC I fell in love with this girl and come to find out she was cheating on me and ended up pregnant she names the child after the dude she's with because she's afraid to tell the truth we went and got a DNA test for the baby and come to find out he's mine and I plan on taking my son back home to meet my mom and sister. I'm not perfect but overall we all are human." He said ending the conversation. I sat there shocked as hell till I heard someone knock on the door "I'll get it." I said, getting up off the bed.

When I opened the door, I expected it to be Denver, but it wasn't it was some girl "umm can I help you." I asked her "is Chris here." She asked with a slight attitude "one second." I said going to get Chris "some girl at the door for you, ill just go to my room and shower." I said grabbing my phone and purse and walking out leaving him and the girl alone to talk.

As bad as I wanted to know who she was it wasn't my place to ask. When I got to the elevator Den was just getting off "where are you going?" she asked, "to go shower, he has company." I said a bit disappointed. "okay well I'll be right back I'm going to go get Ada." She said "okay." I said.

We both got back on the elevator and went I separate ways. When I got to the room my phone started to ring I looked and seen it was Chris and ignored him. Once I got in the room I took my clothes off and ran a hot bubble bath. All that fighting I knew I was gone be sore the next day. While I soaked in the hot bath Chris called over five times on the sixth call I finally decided to answer his call "hello." His deep voice spoke into the phone. "hey." "why you leave?" he asked, "because you had company and I didn't want to intrude." "she's a nobody that's my baby mama." He said, "oh okay well I'm in the tub ill call you when I get out." "okay" he said ending the call. Call me jealous or whatever you wanted its knocking on four in the AM and your baby mama just pop up out of nowhere hell no they got to still got to be fucking around. I'm just about to put him on the block list because I'm not competing with no female that's out.

"If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter, but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better."

[India]

When I seen Denver today I must admit baby looked good her little girl made her thick in all the right places. I just can't gasp the fact the way King looked at her as if she was the most beautiful woman on earth. I just know all the drama and shit about to come back now that she's here. After she left from her sister house I sat, and watch King interact with both Kids I thought it was the most precious thing with him holding both of them I ended up snapping a picture of them and posting a picture and of course Chris messy ass commented on it I bet he was hoping for a reply. I was not about to feed into his non-sense. I know he is feeling some type of way, but he must understand this is the man that I'm in love with I understand Jr isn't King's child but at the end of the day if I tell that man that he might Kill me, and I won't be around to see my son grow up so the best thing for me to do is keep my mouth closed as long as possible.

After everyone left Denver sister house King went to the club and me and Jr went home. While King was gone I went ahead and cleaned up the house while Jr was sleeping since it was nothing else for me to do. I was supposed to let Chris see Jr today but after he commented on my picture being messy I changed my mind, but I was definitely going to go pay him a visit tonight and tell him about his self I knew if I called he was gone hang up on me, so my best bet is to show up at his hotel room and that's exactly what I'm about to do.

2 Hours Later

After I finished showering and getting Jr situated I asked one of the cartel members to keep an eye on Jr for a minute while I went to handle my business with my child father. It was almost four in the morning I knew I needed to be back home in the next hour because King will be just coming in from the club, so I was on a thin time schedule. The good thing is that there isn't much traffic around these hours, so a thirty-minute ride was cut into a fifteen- minute ride to the hotel he was staying at.

Once I got into the hotel I went right to Chris room I knocked on the door it took a minute for him to answer the door he must be sleep after a few minutes of waiting some fat light skin girl answered the door. She was pretty but who the fuck is she and what is she doing here with my baby daddy at four in the morning these booty call hours "um can I help you." She asked, "is Chris here." I asked with a slight attitude. She went to get him, and I heard her say "some girl at the door for you." When he came to the door she walked out with her bag and stuff. "So, who was that?" "why you need to know we not together." He said rudely. "Chris don't play with me." "I'm not playing it's none of your concern who I'm dealing with. I don't question you so don't question me." He said looking at me "are you going to let me in or do I have to stand out here and have a conversation with you." "come in India." He said, I walked in and sat down on the couch "what are you doing here this late shouldn't you be at home with Jr?" he asked, "Jr is okay he with Smoke and Tory." "okay so what do you want? You didn't bring my son so why are you here?" he asked, "because you are being messy that shit is uncaused for." "how was I being messy? Nigga you took a picture of a nigga holding my child with another baby talking about brother and sister reunited. What kind of shit you on." He said raising his voice a little "Chris you need to understand I'm in Love with King and we will be a family with or without you in the picture my son will have a father. I understand King isn't his biological father but at the end of the day he's in the picture taking care of my child." "bitch don't try and play me off like I can't raise my own child I'm capable of raising my son I don't need a nigga raising what's mine! You sitting here playing with fire Indi I'm telling you right now you think a child can keep a nigga? Hell no, if the nigga wants to leave he will leave. I'm telling you right now the clock is ticking down either you tell him, or I will and when I tell him you already know what's gone happen next and its not gone be pretty." He said through gritted teeth. "Nigga your job is in my hand! I will tell my daddy and you already know he don't play. I will have him get you out the picture forever and you will never see your child grow up if you tell King. I will make sure your family won't be able to find your body to have a proper burial for yo ass don't play with me Chris you know this can get real ugly and real fast you know how spiteful I can get so try me and see. Don't write a check your ass can't cash." I said getting up and heading to the door. "was that a threat? That's a risk I'm willing to take for my child so let the games begin." He said laughing closing the door behind me.

"My silence is not weakness but the beginning of my revenge."