Chapter 27

[Steven]

After touching down in NC, I went straight to my trap meeting up with Q, Drako, and Trinity. Trinity came walking in with some jeans and half of shirt baby looked good as hell, Trinn and I messed around a few times but now its strictly business. "Hey Steven still looking good i see." she said sitting in front of me "always babygirl you look good yourself." i said biting my bottom lip. "all we waiting on is Q and Drako and we can get started." Nodding her head she got up and went and poured herself a drink. While waiting we talked a few minutes into our conversation Q and Drako walked in "wassup boss." they both said. "nothing whats been going on." Q was the first to speak "we got to Chris girl so i'm sure his head is all over the place Drako did a number on the girl." he said looking at Drako for him to elaborate. Clearing his throat he spoke up "i took care of it nothing to worry about she don't know nothing." he said looking at Q.

What about you Trinity what information you got for me. Looking his way she debated on if she should tell him she been mixing work with pleasure but going against it "Killa has me in the strip club i also know where the main Trap is i followed him one day." she spoke looking at Steven. "okay thats good now i came here because i want King and Chris. I don't care what you have to do but bring them both too me ALIVE if you have to get there family and friends involved do it!" i said looking at them. "okay boss."they said in unison "meeting dismissed." Getting up i headed out to my car to go to one of my spots out here its very seldom i come to the states thats why i always managed to keep an spot ill be damned if i'm staying in a hotel.

[Trinity]

After leaving the meeting i went with Q and Drako to they spot to come up with a plan while being there i hit Killa up.

Throwing my phone across the room i was furious this muthafucka think he can just up and leave when he want to and thats out

Throwing my phone across the room i was furious this muthafucka think he can just up and leave when he want to and thats out. "what's your problem?" Q asked "Killa my problem" i said irritated " i fucked around and mixed business with pleasure" i signed putting my head down. I ain't gone lie a bitch in they feeling. Looking up i seen Q shaking his head at me "you making it hard especially knowing what we have to do sure enough we here for Chris and King but do you honestly think King right hand man ain't gone put up a fight? What if he get in the middle of what we have to do we gone end up killing him in the process so i suggest you to get your head out of your ass or i'm left to tell Steven and you know he ain't gone like it." he said looking at me. "i know Q but he can't just up and say what we have is over." i said above a whisper

No one knew i was 6 weeks pregnant i planned on getting an abortion because the life style i live isn't fit for having kids but what i can do is let little Miss Ada know she ain't the only one to have Killa baby i know that will crush her heart. Breaking me out my thoughts Drako was standing off to the side starring at me like i was a whole meal "take a picture it might last longer." I said getting up heading to the door i had a doctor appointment and needed to be heading there.

[Denver]

When me and Ada got to Chris house ringing the door bell we waited for a few minutes then Amora came opening the door "hey babes" i said hugging her. "hey what y'all doing here." she said hugging Ada "we came to keep you company since all our men are at the trap" she looked at me "Trap? what Chris doing at the trap" she asked clueless, i guess he didn't tell her "nothing to worry yourself about." i said sitting on the couch.

I must say for him to be a man its nice as hell in here and clean.

Amora walked to the kitchen to get glasses and a bottle of wine.Coming back in the living room she sat down pouring us all a glass of wine *clears throat* "I'm not drinking." i said, "why not" Amora asked. "because you wished pregnancy on me and i went to the doctor i'm seven weeks." i said laughing"oh my god Den i told you" she said smiling hard getting up she hugged me "congrats bihh i cant wait to throw you a baby shower." she said. "but other than that how you feeling?" i asked with a raised eyebrow "I'm okay i guess I'm just emotionally, and mentally drained." she said sipping some of her wine. "you know I'm here if you need me." i told her truthfully. Amora been here for me so the least i could do is be there for her. "how about I call a babysitter and we go out tonight." i said smiling. "that sounds good to me." both of them said.

While sitting and talking we heard the front door open and we all stopped talking seeing Chris,Killa,Danny and King walking in getting up i met him halfway "I'm okay bae go sit back down." his deep voice spoke "okay." i went and sat back down i looked to my left and seen Amora and Chris kissing i'm so happy for her she deserves happiness. King came and sat by me i laid my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat. Killa went and sat by Ada. Danny sat on the other side of the couch i'm surprised he don't have his little doggy with him. I don't have a problem with her but its like every time she come around she always giving me dirty looks its not my fault her nigga like me. Breaking me from my thoughts "baby did you hear me." King asked, "huh what did you say?" Everyone laughed "i asked you did you wanna stay over and have movie night with everyone Danny's going to go get his lady." he asked "umm its whatever the girls want to do we was gonna go out but if everyone wanna stay in thats cool too." i said. "we can stay in." Ada said "okay so Mora we cooking." i asked because i needed to eat "yeah we can come on." she said getting up. I kissed Kota while she laid in her dad arms playing with his ear. "where my kiss" King asked while grabbing my waist playfully rolling my eyes I kissed him.

I wonder how this night about to go with Danny girlfriend or should i say FIANCE.